Ratings for Dr. William D. Bradley

Today was my 2nd appt with Dr. Bradley, and my last. I have never met a more rude, condescending and argumentative physician. Rather than take the time to review my previous records that I signed a release for, he made assumptions on my previous surgery. I went to him with the hopes of fixing the issues I was experiencing, and I was met with ways to mask the symptoms. When I had concerns about the long term effects, he quickly responded that he can't fix a disease. I am not sure if this was an ego issue for this man, but on my first visit, I chalked his abrasiveness up to having a bad day. By the second appointment, I realized this was his demeanor. And even though he called me to apologize after I left his office, I will not be returning. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone that is looking for a resolution with compassion, because Dr. Bradley seriously lacks it. He may want to take a page from his kind and light hearted office staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

In the beginning, Dr. Bradley was caring and seemed concerned. It seems now that his ego has put a wedge between him and the patient. I have been a patient of his for about 7 years, and on my last visit, he didn't know anything about me and didn't seem to really care either. I have special circumstances with limited choices. However, he has said SO many times, check back with me cause technology is changing all the time and there may be a new treatment that could help you. That was what my last appointment was for, to see if there is anything new. Instead he berated me for not coming in more, which was entirely untrue. Every time I made an appointment to see him, instead I was seen by a tech or a nurse, and not the doctor. When I told him this he said, " Well, I AM A SURGEON"! In the end, I left defeated and frustrated in tears, and with a tube of gel to rub on my back. No future hope of trying anything new nor any interest in finding even a partial solution. I will NOT go back!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. William D. Bradley's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)