You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Alexander

I'm so sad everytime i get sick when i realize that i will never have another dr as caring as Dr Alexander was. I call back every year just to check and see if he will see me. But no he doesnt except patients with insurance. He only sees rich people that can afford the cash. I guess when your voted dr of year. even the nice Dr.'s vacate you. such a shame.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The staff is just awesome....They always call the patient back..The bad news is he is not taking any new patients....I will miss not seeing him....Was a former patient and moved away and now i am back...

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Alexander and his team make wellness a joy. No question is ever viewed as inane and all are taken seriously. This openness encourages my family to take better care of themselves.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

My husband and I love Dr. Alexander. He takes a lot of time with us. His physicals are very good.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

He is a compassionate and caring physician. He has cared for me as though I were a family member. He is wonderful family man who manages to give time for family life as well as his occupation.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

The the best doctor I have ever experienced as apatient. Open to new ideas, compassionate ,andknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

He's not only an excellent doctor, but a caring person as well, which is very hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey S. Alexander's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

October 15, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey S."

April 8, 2012