Ratings for Dr. Shelly M. Galvin

I was referred to Dr.Galvin and was very pleased. Nice environment and the staff was very helpful and friendly. First time I have every really felt comfortable in a dental office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Previous comments couldn't be anymore wrong, this office is extremely clean, the staff is friendly and great, its nice getting a wet towel when I'm done with treatment because I would rather walk out with stuff off my face. As far as a treatment plan goes I like the fact that they take the time to go over what treatment needs to be done and give me options, I know what I am expected to pay. They even give courtesy calls. Never had a bad experience and I have been seeing Dr.galvin for 4 years. Dr. Garcia is awesome aswell.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Galvin does not take the time to talk with you. I thought she was just having a bad day the first time I met her. I gave it another try. She said even less the second time. That certainly does not make me feel comfortable. If it wasn't for the large number of assistants, the office would come to a halt. They work hard and they are GREAT!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Galvin is a good dentist but her office has become too "posh". I agree with the poster who reported that it is trying to be like a spa. Discussion of treatment plans etc for your teeth - give me a break. The final straw for me was going in to the office and the front staff telling me to check myself into their computer system. As a physician myself I find it personally offensive to have a patient directed to a computer to register yourself and to input all your health information into a computer. REALLY?? How utterly impersonal and lazy as far as I am concerned. She is a good dentist but her office and how its run leaves a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Galvin tries to make a spa out of her dental office with young girls running around with hot towels after procedures.. nothing wrong with hot towels, but the office is very strange. They should be more professional. I had a crown put in in that office and Dr. Galvin did a terrible job fitting it and her lab messed it up (it didn't fit originally, but she still decided to cement it). I wish she was more honest. Her personality also makes you very uncomfortable - she doesn't even talk to you. Does that sound good to you?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

there are bugs in this office that you wouldn't believe! if they are that dirty, how can the work be good

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

i'm sorry but i couldn't agree with the comments below :-(

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Can't beat it! The environment is very clean and modern. The staff, as well as Dr. Galvin, is friendly and fun!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. Galvin is a wonderful dentist. The office looks great and is kept very clean. The staff are very friendly, too. It looks like a fun place to work, and you can tell by the attitude that everyone has. My hygenist took great care of my teeth, and I am definitely going back for future care in the years to come.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

If you are looking for a doctor who is a perfectionist, look no further than Dr. Galvin. My teeth are beautiful because of her, and she keeps them that way. She uses white fillings instead of silver, and she has ultra MODERN equipment to catch cavities early and minimize costs to her patients. She'll show you a huge photo of your cavitiy using a camera and TV screen before she ever does anything to fix it. Her staff is wonderful, too. It's an office of all women. They are completely organized and take wonderful care of their patiets in a brand new office facility. Dr. Galvin is an A+ dentist!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005