Ratings for Dr. Ashraf A. Affan

Great doctor and really knows his stuff. Had a wonderful experience with all their staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The only one who actually cares is Dr affan his staff completely sucks.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Affan is a crook. Don't trust him. I would never go back there.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I have been taking my son to Dr. Affan for 9 years and I could not ask for a better doctor.The staff is very nice and the office is always very clean.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Horrible doctors and staff. They are unprofessional and overcharge their patients. Don't send your kids here, they don't care about there well being only about making money.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

The staff was super rude!!! My son had 104 fever and step throat and I walked in to see if the doctor will see him. And they said no!! Horrable!! Never again I end up taking my son to the ER..

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Affan is an amazing pediatrician! 2 of my kids have been going to Angel Kids since they were born. Dr. Affan was even at the hospital to check my kids out and speak with me right after I gave birth to them. I love ALL of the doctors that are employed with Angel Kids. I can't even begin to imagine taking my kids to any other pediatrician. not only do my 3 kids see doctor Affan, all 3 of my brother's kids see him as well. Dr. Affan and his staff know all 6 of our kids by name when we go into his office. My brother and I will NEVER take our kids to any other pediatrician! We <3 Angel kids Pediatrics!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

My daughter has been going to Dr. Affan's office sense she was 3 months old. She's only seen him 4 times maybe. You never know what doctor in the off you will get. We love his RN's/nurses though. I wish they would have Dr. Bohsali back!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

I like doctor Affan. However, you dont always know who you will see. He does pick nice RNs and PAs.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Ashraf A. Affan's Credentials

• Univ Of Khartoum, Fac Of Med, Khartoum, Sudan (Grad. 1993)