Ratings for Dr. Lascelles Pinnock

Dr pinnock he lies he did a surgery was to correct a running noses. When i got the report back he had did a sinus surgery. I had car accident he put said told him i hit my head which is a lie.at the time of accident 2013 9 17 i did not even go to the emergency room. And for him tell this lie 2015 then him and staff try to push and tell me too take up with provdence hospital. Pinnock manger was supposed to call me back have not hear from any one

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Pinnock removed my daughters tonsils and adenoids. He was very good with her and gave her all the attention that she needed before, during and after the surgery. I have never had a problem with the staff. Sometimes I did have up to an hour wait in the office though.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I SAW HIM YEARS AGO AND THOUGHT THAT HE WAS GREAT. MY SENT MY SON THERE RECENTLY. MY SON SAYED THAT THE DOCTOR WAS GOOD BUT THE STAFF WAS VERY NASTY. HE WILL NOT GO BACK FOR THOSE REASONS. TOO BAD.HE NEEDS TO CLEAN HOUSE AND NEW NICER PEOPLE TO ASSIS HIM.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr Pinnock is a Doctor that trys to treat to many patients at once. I feel that he needs to spend a little more time with his patients and be gentler. I have ear problems and feel that he was too rough when treating me

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Pinnock has an excellent reputation of being a great ENT. He removed my tonsils years ago and my mother worked with him and really liked him. I saw again recently and his office staff was horrible!!! I also had to wait 4 hours in his office. I can't believe I waited!! I had no choice as I was getting a procedure done. I will never return to his office because of his staff and the wait.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Called to make an appointment and asked how much if I have no insurance.....was quoted (and I could tell she was getting a thrill out of this) $200.....TWO HUNDRED BUCKS JUST TO SAY HI, and that does not include x-rays or anything else that needs to be done. Now I have no problem with doctors making a few bucks but this is absolutely highway robbery!Pinnock should be ashamed of himself, especially in this horrible economy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Tonsillectomy 7/10/08. Had problem w/liquid medication burning my throat as it was healing. I called the office & spoke to Tammy to ask for different prescription, but was treated like I was a drug addict looking for a fix. Tammy took 6 hours to get my new prescription, and the dr ended up giving me a weaker medication! When I called the next day to tell them it wasn't helping, she was totally rude to me. I asked her to please tell the dr to call me back first thing the next morning, and I NEVER got a phone call! I ended up in the ER that weekend with excessive bleeding and I still have not heard from him! I am going for my follow up appt tomorrow & I plan to tell him how horribly I was treated and that I will NEVER come back! Unless he hires new staff, I would STAY AWAY from this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Lascelles Pinnock's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen Park, MI