Ratings for Dr. Firooz B. Amjadi

Dr. Amjadi must be an angel as he is certainly doing God's work.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

The staff is friendly and helpful. They treat you like a friend and not like a patient. Dr. Amjadi diagnosed several problems with my back. He recommended that we try the simplest surgery first and see if that gave me relief from my back pain. He did the simple surgery and it successfully eliminated 95 % of the pain that i had in my lower back. I am quite happy with the diagnosis, surgery and full recovery.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My back turned out so good, I referred a friend for a similar procedure.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had neck surgery 6 weeks ago. Dr. Amjadi explained the process of my surgery in a very caring manner. He made me feel at ease and took his time to answer all of my concerns. His patient doctor demeanor was one that put me at ease and made me feel I was in professional care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I had a complicated back surgery 4 months ago performed by Dr. Amjadi. I am 63 years old and my back hasn't felt this good in a very long time. Per Dr. Amjadi, it takes a full year to recover completely. But now I am able to travel and look forward to only getting even better. He tells you like it is and isn't there to just make a buck. I strongly recommend him for any spinal surgeries you may need.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Amjadi performed surgery on me 5 mo ago. He removed old hardware and replaced with new. I am now back to work feeling great. You know you have a Great Dr when he treats just like you were a family member. His staff is awesome always returns calls and is willing to answer any questions you might have. I recommened him to anyone that is having spine problems. Thank You Dr. Amjadi and Staff

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Amjadi has made it that I can once again walk without pain and no longer need any pain medications. After a year, the lumbar fusion is working, and I feel great.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Amjadi performed my second back surgery in 7 years. He was direct and to the point with what was wrong with my back and what it would take to make it better. It has been nearly a year since my surgery and my recovery is very well along. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Could not have had a better doctor for my back surgery!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Amjadi...i had severe pain in my neck and was referred to Dr Amjadi by Dr Grimes who also has did a complete hip replacement with great success!! But when i was having severe neck pain Dr Amjadi did a neck fusion and took the pain away completely!! Love Kern Othropedic!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Firooz B. Amjadi's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners