You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Firooz B. Amjadi

My back turned out so good, I referred a friend for a similar procedure.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had neck surgery 6 weeks ago. Dr. Amjadi explained the process of my surgery in a very caring manner. He made me feel at ease and took his time to answer all of my concerns. His patient doctor demeanor was one that put me at ease and made me feel I was in professional care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I had a complicated back surgery 4 months ago performed by Dr. Amjadi. I am 63 years old and my back hasn't felt this good in a very long time. Per Dr. Amjadi, it takes a full year to recover completely. But now I am able to travel and look forward to only getting even better. He tells you like it is and isn't there to just make a buck. I strongly recommend him for any spinal surgeries you may need.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Amjadi performed surgery on me 5 mo ago. He removed old hardware and replaced with new. I am now back to work feeling great. You know you have a Great Dr when he treats just like you were a family member. His staff is awesome always returns calls and is willing to answer any questions you might have. I recommened him to anyone that is having spine problems. Thank You Dr. Amjadi and Staff

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Amjadi has made it that I can once again walk without pain and no longer need any pain medications. After a year, the lumbar fusion is working, and I feel great.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Amjadi performed my second back surgery in 7 years. He was direct and to the point with what was wrong with my back and what it would take to make it better. It has been nearly a year since my surgery and my recovery is very well along. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Could not have had a better doctor for my back surgery!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Amjadi...i had severe pain in my neck and was referred to Dr Amjadi by Dr Grimes who also has did a complete hip replacement with great success!! But when i was having severe neck pain Dr Amjadi did a neck fusion and took the pain away completely!! Love Kern Othropedic!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I wish I could have Dr. Amjadi as my regular doctor he was very knowledgeable and informative. He was great at answering all my questions and would even have normal conversations with me. He had a great bedside manner and was very attentive to me at the hospital as well. He had to perform two surgeries on me and it went great. I had told him I don't care about my scar but he did anyways and I swear he could be a plastic surgeon my scar is pretty. I have about 80-90% pain improvement which is incredible. I couldn't be happier with my results

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Getting major back surgery was a life changing ordeal. I was very active and athletic and back issues had greatly slowed my life down and affected all aspects of my life. I was not happy about having to go through with such a major surgery at a young age (33). But Dr. Amjadi was confident that an L4/L5 fusion would solve all the pain/numbness and weakening in my left leg caused by the bulging disc in that part of my back. The surgery went flawless, scar is minimal, and recovery has been slow, but great. I just passed a year mark and everything is feeling great. Very thankful to Dr. Amjadi and his staff, it was a great experience in a very challenging time of my life. It was nice being able to stay in Bakersfield and get top notch surgeon expertise.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Firooz B. Amjadi's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AHC
Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My back turned out so good, I referred a friend for a similar procedure."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had neck surgery 6 weeks ago. Dr. Amjadi explained the process of my surgery in a very caring manner. He made me feel at ease and took his time to answer all ..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a complicated back surgery 4 months ago performed by Dr. Amjadi. I am 63 years old and my back hasn't felt this good in a very long time. Per Dr. Amjadi..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Amjadi performed surgery on me 5 mo ago. He removed old hardware and replaced with new. I am now back to work feeling great. You know you have a Great Dr ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Amjadi has made it that I can once again walk without pain and no longer need any pain medications. After a year, the lumbar fusion is working, and I feel ..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Amjadi performed my second back surgery in 7 years. He was direct and to the point with what was wrong with my back and what it would take to make it better..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Could not have had a better doctor for my back surgery!"

October 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=174088'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014