Ratings for Dr. THOMAS Hong

Very good MD, and have been a patient of his and his practice group (So. NH Internal Medicine). As the practice group has grown, the staff has become more bureaucratic, difficult to get hold, frequently giving you incorrect information, and rarely returning messages (except if your ill) in a timely manner, and all refuse to converse via email.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I think Dr. Hong is wonderful. But his nurse who's name Judy is not friendly and has the worst manners on the phone. Have not ever met such a nurse that works in a medical office with such rudness, I'm very suprised she still works in the office. Leaving the practice, will not see Dr. Hong anymore so I will not deal with this woman.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I have been going to him for years and he has been nothing but kind and eager to help my family and I get well. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Hong worked with me for over 4 months to find and treat an illness I had. He was very patient and he did in fact finally find the right medication for me. I like him a lot. I sent my son to him because he's young, and my son likes him too.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. THOMAS Hong's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Derry, NH