Ratings for Dr. Peter E. Johnson

Very professional and kind doctor. The staff very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this MD , and have also brought my friends and family here.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

What a wonderful experience. Dr. Johnson explained everything about the procedure I was considering and eventually had. His nurse and coordinator quelled my fears. They were all so very kind and caring. The surgery and recovery was just like they explained. I look and feel so much better. Happy I chose this plastic surgeon! Wish I had done it earlier.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The staff is just awful,rude, not competent. It's impossible to get through to doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

THIS DR IS AWFUL! I had my surgery 3 years ago and still can not come to terms with the decisions the dr made. The dr and staff both lied about all the promises that were made to me. The dr was not knowledgable at all and suggested procedures that did not allow long term results. I had a half face lift and breast augmentation with lift. It has only been 3 years and my breasts and face have both since sagged yet again. Not only have my breasts sagged because the dr chose to the implants over the muscle (which is not encouraged in this day and time) but one is now larger than the other, which was not the case pre surgeery. The dr had promised me additional lipo under my neck but never followed through with his word. Both him and staff denied any such promises. Today, I am left with the same problems I had pre surgery 3 years ago.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Peter Johnson was informative and kind. He explained my procedure in detail. I trust his expertise and his surgical skill. I would recommend him to all my friends. I have never looked better. He restored my confidence. Thank you Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Johnson is a real artist. I loved my outcome, and felt support from his entire staff.. from my initial consult, the actual surgery,and the followup appointments that were necessary following my procedure. I was able to be seen at my convenience, too. I would highly recommend him, and am considering having another procedure done in one year.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Johnson contoured my thighs and hips with liposculture. I am delighted with my results. I look and feel terrific. I didn't have liposuction because of a weight problem, I just wanted a sleeker profile. I think he is a fabulous surgeon and highly recommended him to my friends. The staff was very supportive and caring. My overall experience was exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

This was a horrible experience for me and still is. He did a mini-tummy tuck and although he reassured me, as well as her nurse, that he would remove the loose skin from my stomach area and the scar left after surgery would be barely visible, I was left with much of the extra skin he was supposed to remove and a raised unsightly scar that is not only palpable to touch but awful to look at. He refused to do any corrections at all to minimize the scar. I wish I have never undergone this procedure with this 'doctor'. He left me worse than I was to begin with, not only the problem wasn't corrected but I am left with the unsightly scar to remind me constantly! I cannot even take my clothes off in front of my husband anymore!! I feel taken advantage of by a con artist. Look for a reputable plastic surgeon if you want a satisfactory result.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

well my surgery was about 9 years ago and I loved what Dr. Johnson did.. I had Rhinoplasty but my situation was a little different, I had an autoimmune disease that made the cartilage in my nose breakdown.. after my surgery I loved what he did. He also took care of my cousin..she also had rhinoplasty, he took down the curve on top yet still keeping her looking like her!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

This is the worst doctor the United States of America has ever allowed to pass medical school. In 2001, I went to see Peter Johnson for rhinoplasty and he seemed very credible as if he was the right man for the job. He was given very specific instructions to get rid of a bump on my nose and to decrease the size of it by 40 percent. A month after the surgery, I still had a bump on my nose that was not properly executed and my nose was the exact same size as it was before the surgery. He told me that the bump would eventually settle in and go away within 6 months and my nose has been reduced by 25 percent. Six months later, I went to him and complained, he said he would do it right this time if I paid $2,000 for the anesthetics. Dr. Peter Johnson is nothing more than a con artist half-ass Dr. and I would of had better luck if Helen Keller did my nose job instead of Peter Johnson.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Peter E. Johnson's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1979)