Ratings for Dr. Norman Lang Siegel

I love Dr. Siegel! While in college I had an emergency situation (burst ovarian cyst) and needed a gyn (wasn't sexually active so I didn't have one yet). My sister is a nurse and got me in to see him, knowing what an excellent reputation he had. He was great, explaining what was going on & treatment options. When all else failed and I needed surgery to remove another cyst (the size of a peach!), he performed the laproscopy and everything went fine. Since then (1997), I've only seen him. That required driving from Barboursville after college, which is nearly 2 hours away, and since 1999 I've driven from St. Albans. He is absolutely worth it and I highly recommend him. The only problem is the wait time, although I'm always his last appt. of the day, since I have the long drive and don't want to miss too much work. Even though I usually wait an hour, sometimes more, I still recommend him. I gave the staff 3 stars because they aren't overly helpful, but do help when needed.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Wonderful, caring and knowledgable doctor. He has been wonderful in helping us with our fertility issues. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Very attentive to everything you say. Was willing ot deliver a baby even when he was not on call. Makes every effort to return calls in a timely fashion. Overall very good doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2005

Dr. Norman Lang Siegel's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Beckley, WV