Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Silverbrook

he is very caring and knowledgeable. I enjoyued his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

He interrupted everything I said. He told me that he was pretty sure I had ADD but that I could go online and find an internet test to confirm it. My spouse thought the idea of me being diagnosed with ADD was the funniest idea of the year. He also listed off quite a few different types of specialists he wanted to refer me to, but then he didn't note all of them on my chart for the staff person helping to check me out. So I walked away not knowing what type of specialist to go to with some of my concerns. I could go on, but I won't. I waited a long time to get an appointment with him because he is in high demand, but there were so many parts of this appointment that were unsatisfactory.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Silverbrook is one of my primary docs at HPG. Wait time to see any of the doctors is very long. If you want an appointment, it can take over 4 weeks to get one. As a walk-in, average wait time has been an hour in my experience. That said, he is a very caring doctor and I have always had a good experience with him. He is thorough and seems to care very much about his patients, he answers questions and makes you feel like an important part of your treatment.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Understanding physician. He is confident in his knowledge and applies this to treatment.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Robert M. Silverbrook's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1985)