Ratings for Dr. Douglas Marlon Monasebian

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Slowly losing vision in the right eye. Also, I have been in chronic pain in my right eye, and I have been taping my eyes shut every single time I need to sleep, I am very stressed, and losing sleep due to the chronic pain, and the taping of the eyes. Also, taping when napping, and taping on the airplane, and being clever with sunglasses, when traveling is horrible. When I went back to Doctor Monasebian, after the surgery, for my first follow up and he removed the bandages, he immediately became nervous and jittery, and I said things don’t look and feel right. He was very rude, extra nervous, and I had not been to a 2nd, or 3rd follow up yet with him. So it wasn't like I had been complaining, obviously he was already jumping the gun, because he knew he had already done something wrong. I even had a witness in the room for this follow up, my spouse. For the first surgery I was under general anesthesia, sleeping. For the second surgery I chose local anesthesia, awake, because he was supposedly correcting something, and since things didn’t go right for the first surgery, being under this local anesthesia I could watch what he was doing. Because I was awake, I was able to see that Doctor Monasebian did something very strange, he mashed down on my eyeball several times, and I thought, Im not a doctor, but this doesn’t seem normal. After checking with another plastic surgeon, I was informed that mashing down on the eyeball is not normal, and it is not something one must practice under any circumstances. After this surgery things were still not corrected, so I sought for advice from other plastic surgeon’s. One plastic surgeon had to pointe out to me, that I must tape my eyes shut, because Doctor Monasebian did not inform me, that my eyes were not closing properly, after his botched surgery. Thanks to this surgeon, I now know why my eyes were in chronic pain, and bloodshot all the time, because the doctor took off too much skin. Other problems that arose from the bad surgery. After surgery my eye was swollen like a baseball, and Doctor Monasebian said it was normal. Other surgeon’s said the eye will never swell like that, and obviously Doctor Monasebian didn’t know what he was doing. Right eye always dripping, Doctor Monasebian said that’s normal, other surgeon said, is he crazy? My eyes are still red and blood shot all throughout the day. Whenever I lay down on my right side, there is a sharp pain in my right eye. Soars and scabs around the eyes from taping them shut everyday. Another plastic surgeon evaluating the surgery said to me, “is Doctor Monasebian a real plastic surgeon?”

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Monasebian and staff were amazing. I had a large fatty tumour removed from my back. It was done as an in ofiice procedure in the onsite operating room. The doctor assisted by two nurses performed the procedure under local anesthesia. It was virtually painless, and healed beautifully. Thank you Dr. M and staff!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr Monasebian is a wonderful caring doctor. I have had several cosmetic surgeries and have been very happy with them. His practice is very professional and when you are about to leave the Dr or staff member tells you to call if you have s question or need some help.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I seen Dr. Monasebian for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am very satisfied with results. The staff was wonderful and Dr. M was very informative and patient. The office was very clean. I will recommend Dr. M to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have been seeing Mr. Monasebian for about four years now. I was in a really bad car accident which resulted in my face being horribly disfigured. I had seen a previous plastic surgeon which had told me that from 1-10 my situation based on difficulty was 100 and that it would be better if I would see another Doctor. I found Dr. Monasebian and immediately during the first consultation he reassured me that he would be able to help make my deformities look better. Honestly, I can say my face looks a thousand times better and as a result of that it has restored a lot of confidence I had lost. I feel like I got my face back and my life back too!! Throughout all of the procedures Dr. Monesabian and his staff has been very attentive, respectful and patient with me. I'm very thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor! I recommend him to everyone who is looking for a wonderful cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Monasebian for a rhino/septoplasty. After the initial procedure, a calcification formed that was noticeable ---- not due to Dr. M, just the way things healed. He removed the calcification at no additional charge, and things have since healed beautifully. Not only is the staff professional and kind, but they are great at what they do.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Monasebian has been a wonderful doctor! There is not one thing I could say negative about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done and got great results I'm so happy with it my scare its so thin can't hardly see it Dr.Monasebian was so nice made me feel very comfortable so did the nurses and staff were all wonderful they would call and always checked on me I highly recommend him it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I had been suffering for over 5 yrs with implants that were way too large and one that had a bad contracture. Plus they were not symmetrical. Dr. Monesabian stuck with me to make sure we achieved great results with a Breast lift and revision with much smaller implants. I was a difficult case since I have a tendency to form scar tissue, so he took a different approach with smaller textured implants. Feel like a new person already as my body heals. No longer weighed down with breasts that were way too large for my small frame and no more scar tissue! Wonderful caring staff. I would recommend highly to anyone. He also stitched up my teenage sons' knee that had a huge gash after he was released by incompetent Doctors from a hospital in Westchester. Will continue to see Dr Monesabian for other treatments in the future.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Douglas Marlon Monasebian's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a fabulous experience with Dr Monasebian. He is top notch . Would recommend him always "

April 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Slowly losing vision in the right eye. Also, I have been in chronic pain in my right eye, and I have been taping my eyes shut every single time I need to sleep..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Monasebian and staff were amazing. I had a large fatty tumour removed from my back. It was done as an in ofiice procedure in the onsite operating room. The..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Monasebian is a wonderful caring doctor. I have had several cosmetic surgeries and have been very happy with them. His practice is very professional and whe..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr. Monasebian for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am very satisfied with results. The staff was wonderful and Dr. M was very informative and pa..."

January 26, 2015