Ratings for Dr. Leonard A. Rosen

My appointment only occurred after the staff finally heard me complaining to my husband over the phone while I was in the waiting area. And, not that I minded terribly, I never saw the physician I was supposed to have my appointment with. Dr. Rosen is definitely the kind of doctor that has seen just about everything -- and his attitude reflects a sort of jaded mindset. He doesn't have much in the way of bedside manner. It was apparent he hadn't really read through my chart either before coming in to see me. I spent the majority of the 15 mins he was with me repeating what other physicians (from his own group) had told me regarding my pregnancy. What's the point of having a chart?! He remained gruff with me during the appointment. After a whopping 2.5 hours in the office, I'd had it. His nurse Shannon, was just downright rude - not just to me, but to the other office staff as well. I don't recommend Dr. Rosen if you want to have a relationship of trust with your physician/their office.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr. Rosen is an excellent physician. Because of him I have had many positive experiences. He has been an excellent resource for me that span many years. I have been a patient of his for over 24 years. He is responsible for a healthy baby girl delivered 20 years ago. A complicated pregnancy warranted a geat deal of special care and he and Dr. Castle were always there with cutting edge research that resulted in a full term delivery. I thank him often for his attention, knowledge, and experience. A wonderful choice for any woman!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

He can diagnose the problem. He doesn't take into effects other problems. He can mess one up very badly. I would not recommend hime to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Leonard A. Rosen's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare