You may also like

Rate Dr. Hitesh Narain

Dr. Hitesh Narain's Ratings

I had the help I needed and I feel better thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I absolutely am in love with Dr. Narain and the manner in which he practices medicine and runs his practice. Upon first meeting with him, I noticed immediately that his family is of the utmost importance to him, and that he also is very spiritually connected to a Higher Power. He takes his devotion and importance of his family, as well as his deep connection to his Higher Power, and meticulously incorporates such into his practice; specifically in the manner in which he treats his patients and regards his patients. He takes the time to listen very carefully to all of your concerns. He is quiet, gentle, pensive, polite and soft-spoken, but also extremely knowledgeable in his field. Prior to seeing Dr. Narain, I had been experiencing a condition which concerned me, but was told by another ob-gyn that it was nothing to worry about. Upon meeting with Dr. Narain, he told me that my condition was absolutely not normal, and after ordering tests and carefully examining me, we were able to figure out what the root of the problem was. He is a perfect gentleman, and he treats his patients like they are queens. Whether your are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, done with having kids, or are pre-menopausal/menopausal, Dr. Narain is the perfect ob-gyn for you! You will just love him. I did after my first visit, and I am so glad I went to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2884421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Very unprofessional staff! Disorganized! They push you into unnecessary invasive surgical procedures for $$$. And after loses the reports so I have no idea what they did or what the outcome was. Knowledge of expertise I thought was good and reason why I stayed with these Drs so long. I left to go with Dr Reavis that opened his own practice like alot of other patients. He fooled me! He is worse! Unprofessional and watch out and be aware he will violate Hippa laws and open your medical file for friends and disclose personal confidential information! This happened to me! Someone that works for this Dr knew my ex and they violated my medical information!!! Unethical! I will be reporting to medical board and thinking about legal action! Do Not go here or to Dr Reavis! Horrible Drs!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Hands down the best OB/GYN I've ever been to! Dr. Narain is very friendly and really listened to me. I am so glad that I found SV Professional Center! Now I don't dread going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Narain is an EXCELLENT OB/GYN. I have been a patient for over 10 years and have always felt like I was receiving excellent care. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and really makes me feel like part of the family. I highly recommend him and every doctor at SV Professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Narians for over 20 years - I was only 17 when I started going to him when he was working at a clinic, and now I'm 40 and the only reason I don't go to him anymore is because I moved cross country. He was a very patient, kind, informative and caring Dr. He always gave me peace on mind because I knew he had my best interests at heart. I was saddened to have to find another GYN. Here in AZ - none of them come close to Dr.Narain. I would highly recommend him !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I've been seeing this DR for over 4 years and happy to say I am finally seeking medical attention elsewhere. Those chicks at the front desk are rude and unprofessional. I'm always waiting between 30-60 minutes to be seen which is totally ridiculous, learn how to run on schedule. Every time I went I was hit with balances from lord only knows what. The revolving door of doctors in that office is scary too, always new people coming and obviously leaving for a reason.I was treated with TCA treatments for a so called reason, my new DR who left there after 4 months said it was totally inappropriate and unneeded for them to do that and they probably did it for billing purposes to make money! SICK!! Not to mention DR Narian on news 12 for buying back controlled substances for his personal use. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!! Look else where, I do not feel safe nor do I trust anyone there anymore after my experiences. Stay away from these people they're all about making money !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Very concerning. Check newsday.com for yourself (newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/li-doctor-accused-of-offering-patient-500-for-pain-pills-1.5820422)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

The way his office works you never get to know if the Dr got why you are there to see him or not. He does not spend enough time or show concerns about what worried me. Staff that I met before seeing him asked me several thing and no one asked why I was there. When I told Dr why i was there he sounded more like do this and we will see rather than showing patience to hear about my concerns. I would not recommend him to anyone. He also works on fear psychology, his way of making you aware of things are by telling you what could go WRONG! He lacks the compassion that one patient would seek in a doctor. Runs a pure business to just get more of your $$$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor but the staff is horrible! They are extremely rude and unprofessional. You can leave 10 messages with them and nobody will ever call you back or know what's going on. It insane and I have never seen or heard anything like it in my life!!! I have heard from friends they have had the same issues and they have too changed doctors. It's extremely sad that a good doctor has to have such poor staff. He is losing patients because of it! The wait in the waiting room was alway at least an hour and sometimes you are forgotten! :( Very poor organization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782577].votes_count ]]