Dr. Mina Foroohar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mina Foroohar

I was very pleasantly received by Dr. Foroohar and her staff. Dr. Foroohar was very professional and concerned about the issue of back and leg pain. She was excellent at explaining in detail the problem I had and how she and her team could relieve my worsening pain. From the first office visit to the most recent visit and all hospital time, Dr. Foroohar ,her associates and office staff have been a great help. Pre-op , surgery and post-op were difficult times for me, but the concern and abilities of Dr. Foroohar and her staff made my experience comfortable. Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

wanderfull dr in the world , tnx tnx mina foroohar

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Foroohar performed my cervical spine fusion. My neck is much improved after only 4 months, and the scar is almost nonexistent already. A plastic surgeon couldn’t have done better. She is professional, thorough, kind, takes time to listen to every concern and addresses them all. I would recommend her to my family and friends, and I will use her again in future for my lumbar problems. The efficient office staff makes everything easy. I feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Foroohar combines excellent credentials with gifted skill, clear communication and a calming bedside manner. I am a 64 y/o female w/ cervical spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disease. Dr. Foroohar’s approach is conservative and she has operated on me twice: 2010 - C5/6 and C6/7 were bone on bone and 2017 - a large osteophyte complex created cord compression at C4/5. Both surgeries - one elective and the other an emergency - had excellent outcomes. I was at Northwest Community Hospital overnight as an outpatient each time and never needed pain meds after discharge. Dr. Foroohar is the sole practitioner at Northwest Neurosurgery Institute so she gives her patients highly personalized, attentive care unlike the large practices and her staff (Ashley and Jessica) manages the most efficient office I have ever experienced. Dr. Foroohar is simply the ‘best of the best’ and everyone I talk to at Northwest Community Hospital (nurses and physical therapists alike) agrees and they should know!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr.Foroohor is very knolageble,smart and kind doctor. Dr.Foroohor's office staff is the best. The whole team has unbelievable bedside manner! I highly recommend Dr.Foroohor to anyone who needs a help of a nurosergen! Julia Vayner

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

from my first appointment till my after surgery appointments have gone like clock work. She and her staff is the best and i would highly recommend anyone to her. I wish I would have found her years ago.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Both the office staff and Dr. Foroohar were the most knowledgeable and professional medical office I have ever been in.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I thank my lucky stars for finding Dr Foroohar. Suffering with Spinal Stenosis for many years my right leg got worse and worse. Finally had to do something about it. From my initial office visit to my latest office visit, it's been my best doctor visits by far. The two day surgery/hospital stay was uneventful, thanks to the great care provided and directed by Dr Foroohar. Don't delay, if you are suffering or in pain go see Dr. Foroohar. You to will be thanking your lucky stars.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Foroohar excellent. She answered all my questions and was not in a rush to push surgery. She had me try several non surgical treatments first, and did several different tests, so she could know exactly which way to proceed. Once we decided surgery was the best option, she scheduled me quickly. The office staff is just as good to deal with. I would recommend Dr Foroohar to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Foroohar is the most professional and skilled Neurosurgeon! I have had three major surgeries, with the latest being a Lumbar Fusion. This was a complete success, as was the surgery Dr. Foroohar performed a year prior for crushed vertebrae in my neck. She is a true professional, and will always take the time to discuss any questions you may have pre surgery, or post op. She is calm, extremely intelligent and never makes you feel rushed during any appointments. Her office staff is excellent, which makes the entire experience the absolute best.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Mina Foroohar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL