Ratings for Dr. Ross R. Moquin

Dr Moquin screwed up my surgery and left me with a spinal cord injury-an incomplete quadriplegic!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Moquin screwed up my surgery and gave me poor aftercare and I had to go to another doctor in another part of the state to have it corrected. The man is a butcher and has no business performing surgery

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Moquin did my surgery in 2004 at Georgetown Hospital in Washington DC, I'm not sure if he was the reason but I had to have another surgery and 2013 to be moved two screws in my spine from one was in my windpipe the other one was get ready to puncture into my spine! but what I can say is that when I came to him I was in very much pain in the process he did relieve some pain and tension from my spine!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Great doctor, he saved my life. He has a horrible bedside manner, however.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. Still dealing with the after effects of his botched surgery 7 years later. He did more damage by using a new method that he had just read about and has rendered me partially paralyzed on my left side. Stay far away for your own sake.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

fine with surgery but terrible with care in hospital following surgery. Not responsible with care in the 48 hours after surgery, very poor patient care with any complications, and rude and uncaring at the bedside.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I recently had two major surgeries that Dr. Ross Moquin performed in November 2011 @ Crouse hospital in syracuse,n.y. He removed a harrington rod from scoliosis surgery from 36 yrs ago that was the 1st surgery and 3 days later straighten my back and put two rods and screws up my spine.I was in terrible pain and was in crouse hospital for 16 days.I don't blame the dr. for the pain as I remember the 1st surgery in 1975 in rochester,ny for scoliosis that i was also in alot of pain. I'm going in my 2nd month recovery and doing o.k...Im walking and i was after 2wks..So I think he's a great neurosurgeon and his asst.Margaret Fisher is a gem..You just have to take a chance nothing is 100% and they do the best they can..They thought i would be in rehab. for 3wks but beat the odds only one wk..Taking one day @ a time since recovery could take up to a year..My plus was I wasn't a smoker or drinker that help me to recover like I am..

Submitted January 2, 2012

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. HE AGED MY FATHER 20 YEARS BY DOING THE WRONG SURGERY ON THE WRONG PART OF HIS SPINE. MY FATHER WALKED INTO SURGERY WITH A LIMP AND CAME OUT PARALYZED. MY FATHER DOES NOT LIVE IN THE SYRACUSE AREA BUT I DO AND I AM ASHAMED THAT WE HAVE WONDERFUL MEDICAL CARE IN THIS AREA BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOS REPUTATION. I DONT CARE HOW MANY BOOKS HE HAS WRITTEN.. HE SHOULD STICK TO WRITING BOOKS AND NOT SURGERY. I BEG OF YOU...FIND ANOTHER SURGEON. HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE HORRID AND TREATED MY FATHER LIKE DIRT. HE REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF MY FATHER 2 WEEKS POST OP AFTER HE WAS BROUGHT BY AMBULANCE BACK TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A BLEED ON HIS SPINE. IN MY OPINION THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE A SPINE AND SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I was very well respected by Dr. MoQuin and his staff. He knew what he was doing and seemed very confident in his abilities. He helped me to walk again and care for myself due to his surgical skills and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Many complications. After the surgery one of the nurses told us he has a very high infection rate and many problems with most of his surgeries. Avoid!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Ross R. Moquin's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY