Ratings for Dr. Adam Seth Brownstein

I started seeing him in 2016 and was scheduled for a 6 month follow up by his office staff and I did miss it (my fault) tgey sebt a letter warningvtgat there would be a charge if I happened again.. Tgey do not send reminders or call to remind uou of your visit so keep this in mind. The office staff scheduled me for a second six month visit at only my second visit just two weeks after the original and they no showed me on the second visit that they accidentally scheduled and tgen sent a certified letter dropping me as a patient.. So be aware that they are disorganized and you will be dropped

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have had Dr Brownstein as my primary care physician for the past 3 years. He always makes plenty of time to explain what is going on and makes sure that all my questions are answered. I would highly recommend Dr Brownstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

He did not respond to the issue. Instead wanted to prescribe a antibiodic instead of seeing patient.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Good listener. Generally prefers to be the total specialist instead of recommending 2nd opinion. Overall practice is patient friendly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

I Changed Dr.s after getting fed up of Him worrying to much about the Ins. Co and what they will pay It is my health and If I need to be checked out then I feel I should be, I have since been diagnosed with a starting form of cancer that my new Dr. was willing to get checked but Brownstein was not willing due to the fact he stated "the insurance co won't pay for it" and "you are to young to have that" well now I know different.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

always acknowledges questions and gives a direct answer when known, and states he will reasearch and get back to you on questions he cannot answer.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2005

Dr. Adam Seth Brownstein's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI