Ratings for Dr. Adam Neal Summers

Everything about this experience exceeded my expectations and none of my fears about having cosmetic surgery came true. The results were completely natural looking--as though the clock had been set back many years and while the before and after results were substantial, the overall effect was just right and nobody even asked whether I had any "work" performed on my face. I am most happy about the fact that the double chin, which I'd had for my entire life, is now gone and I have an actual jaw line.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Summers and his staff are amazing. They truly care about each patient and always take their time listening to each concern. They were all extremely accommodating in scheduling surgery for me since I live out of state. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Maryland Plastic Surgery and Dr. Summers to everyone and anyone!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

This procedure helped me fix as issue I was very conscientious about, which sounds superficial, but it really improved my self-confidence, mood and stress. This procedure definitely changed my life on a positive level. Thank you so much. I am so very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Summers is a phenomenal plastic surgeon. From the moment I walked through the door of his facility I knew I was right place. The staff is fantastic. They are cheerful, professional, courtesy and respectful of your privacy. I did not know what to expect but I received "help" every step of the way. I wanted to have this procedure 20 years ago but I did not. Now in my late 50's, I found the courage to invest in my body, for my personal, well being. I had horrible scaring from the birth of my two children. The scaring was gone after the procedure. My breast were sagging, and now they are firm, and "perky"! My clothes fit me much better and my new body has built my confidence! Thank you Dr. Summers and team for a job well done!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I saw this doctor for a breast aug consultation and I was actually kind of leaning towards him because of his photos and his "knowledge", however his price for saline is almost 1 1/2 the rate for some plastic surgeons who have been practicing twice as him and when I called his office to find out why his license is on probation from the Maryland Medical Board, the lady who answered the phone acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. The license was put on probation in 2007 for a minimum of 2 years, yet she has been working for him for over 3 years. I advice anyone to look up any doctor's credentials on the maryland physicians license website. I found the actual court documents (since they are public info) and the decision to put his license on probation was due to him using ringers solution instead of saline in implants and not informing the patient until he was forced to after Dr. summers former nurse reported him. I am still waiting on my phone call! DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Had a neck lift and shortly after had extreme pain, burning and swelling. I asked Dr. Summers to check and see if it was infected on 3 separate occasions. All 3 times he refused until I demanded he take a closer look and as it turned out it was infected for over a month. "Oops, you were right" he says.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

My husband and I came to your office approx. 2 yrs. ago. We moved to another state but still drive 3 1/2 hrs. due to the great results and your wonderful staff. We don't even want to try to find a closer facility because we know that they could not compare to your wonderful staff! Lisa Chenoweth

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Terrific experience! Dr. Summers performed lipo on my thighs. The results were excellent.I highly recommend him. Dr. Summers is also a caring and kind person.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2005

Dr. Adam Neal Summers's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD