Ratings for Dr. Shelley M. Howell

Dr. Howell is an amazing doctor who treated me as a person and was the first doctor that didnt try to say I had post-partum depression and now that he has put me on anxiety medicine I feel great, he actually listened to my symptoms and treated those instead of using a text book to tell him what I needed and I have never felt better! He is an amazing man who will sit and listen and he genuinly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I've used Dr Howell for 30 years-he delivered both my children. He will listen always and is always very helpful. I hope he never retires! He is willing to try alternative treatments and will note success.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr Howell is the first doctor who's ever treated my body as if it were *my* body and not a slab of meat for him to examine. For the first time, I found a doctor who listens, respects what I say and encourages *me* to educate myself on my own conditions. He acts like he's a partner with me concerning my own wellness, not G-d... not my boss. If I tell him that a treatment is working, we stick with that. If I tell him that a treatment isn't working, he doesn't look at me as if *I* am the problem. He drops it and we move on. He's very encouraging and knowledgeable. I've found that I can get an appointment within 24-48 hours without a problem. I'd recommend Dr Howell.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Has aesthetics center in with his practice. Calls are never answered by human and always go to voicemail.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Shelley M. Howell's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1974)

Updates