Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Katz

I don't even know where to begin with this doctor! First off. The office had a musty odor to it, and out dated. The rooms in the back are dirty and had over flowing garbage. I have NEVER felt so rushed by a doctor before! Every time I opened my mouth to talk he cut me off! And didn't seem interested in anything I had to say. He tells me I have eczama and sends me home with his own products WHICH by the way did absolutely nothing!! $45 bucks down the drain. I will never go back to this doctor agian!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

HIS STAFF IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.... DOCTOR IS SLOW.... CHARGED ME THE WRONG COPAY AND DIDNT WANT TO REFUND ME BACK MY MONEY... NEVER AGAIN

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Wish I had read these reviews prior to my visit. Terrible experience with Katz. Very unprofessional. Only focused on selling me some unlabled creams, and not talking time to examine me. To add insult to injury I see he billed my insurance company for 4 surgery procedures totaling nearly $500 yet the man spent less than 5 mins with me and didn't even touch me. Will report this. Shady.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

I was there yesterday and one of the employees was going to fight a patient who was not only elderly but was intoxicated. the staff was rather rude at the time of my arrival and my departure.No one came out to apologize to the patients for what the fight the alomost occurred.While sitting in the exam room the assistant bust in the room two times and not once excused herself and it seemed that th doctor was ok with that, and neither one apologized. the doctor was uncertain if i should have a biopsy of a mole, he would say" I dont think its anything then change his mind and say well I'm a little concerned". Then when i was done with the doctor and came out to pay for medication that is obviously his pRODUCT, THERE WAS A FAMILY MEMBER OF THE EMPLOYEES SITTING THERE JUST LISTENING TO EVERYTHING THAT I HAD TO SAY. hIS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE MEDS WERE NOT CLEAR TO ME AND I HAD TO ASK HIS ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST. I CAN SATY HONESTLY SAY I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AND WILL NEVER RETURN!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

i went last week i needed a refferal which my dr did threw navinet i called them that the refferal was in the system ,the assistant told me no we cant take you ,you either bring the refferal or just dont come i told her am sorry is not my fault you guys dont hace acess to the syastem but the refferal is done and complete i caaled my insuance and made them get in touch with the office and my insuance provided them with the infomation when i go there staff was so ghetto like omg they look like they just came from a nite of party anyways waited 30 min which i dont mind but when i got in the room 5 min later dr comes in and just said what going on ?i said i ahve a mole i what to get rid of but because cancer does run in my family i what to get tit tested ,he's like no is no cancerous ,this dr doesnt know am a nurse lol ,he was so mad he's like ok if you want to tested is up to ,than he did now am in the worst pain ever ,,,,,,, please dont go ...call ur insurance and request a list of drs

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Agree with all the reviews. First thing doctor office is interested in selling you the cream and moisture packed by them as if like treatment is not going to work without using there product. I stopped going after three visits as my problem of blacks marks on face is gone. Not sure if its doctors treatment or age of the marks.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Firsts, the doctor had me waiting for over an hour in the lobby, which is small and outdated. Secondly, he took me into his office, looked at me, sprayed something on my face, poked my face with something and wrote me prescriptions for acne as well as sold me his line of face cleasner and moisturizer. I wasn't in his office for more than 5 minutes and my insurance company was billed for 5 procedures totaling almost $500! a complete rip off! I even asked him to take a look at a mole and he just shrugged it off and told me not to worry about it. A rip off and waste of time. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He should retire if he's too lazy to do his job.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

OMG...please don't use this doctor. had an appointment today at 11am, taken to exam room at 1215pm and not seen until 1240 while I am watching this doctor see other patients that was placed in the other exam rooms before me....staff not knowlegabl at all...very unprofessional atmosphere. Give medication that you have to pay for and medication that is hand packed by his staff without any label...very, very, back service...should have believe the reviews that other posted

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

THE MAN CUT A HOLE IN MY FACE FOR NO REASON Dr Kats had been giving me shots to help remove a scare on my nose and all but a small black dot to the left of my nose remained, when I returned for an appointment Dr Kats asked, “what do you want done!" Seemingly agitated. I told him that the little dot was itchy and he proceeded to scalpel my entire nose bridge and through away the skin with out another word. After a few months with this bad scare I went to tribeca skin care in NY where I was asked about the results of the biopsy. I said, “what biopsy, he through the skin to the ground.” I am still trying to heal with tribeca’s help over one year later.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Yes, all the other reviewers are correct. Office not much to speak of, staff quite rude, dcotor takes a mili-second to diagnose and treat. But...but...awesome treatment it is. He treated me for 2 things for a period of 4/5 yrs - always waited an hour but he saw me for abt 1 min, knew exactly what and how to treat and bingo. Extraordinarly adept doctor, so if you have a problem DO SEE THIS DOC. never mind the get up, substance is what counts.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Arthur M. Katz's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1969)