Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Morosky

Amazing doctor and staff. I have had 2 premature births that he delivered. 4 children in all. I've been seeing him for 10 years now and he always greets you with a smile. You call his office after hours for any concern and you can guarantee you will get a call back from him in less than 10 minutes. Simply amazing!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Morosky for over 25 years. He's caring, kind & considerate. I would recommend him to anyone. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He delivered both of my babies, now 19 and 23. Hasnt changed abit-just more knowledgeable with time. Now he is very patient with my perimenopausal issues. He and his office staff are the best!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Morosky delivered my 2 daughters.He always called me back when I called with questions or concerns (even late at night and on weekends) my first daughter was premature he made me feel very calm and explained to me everything that was going on with my daughter in a very caring way.I would not recommend any other OBGYN to anybody..I admit at first I was concerned of a male obgyn but,after meeting Dr. Morosky I realized nobody was better..Thank you for my 2 wonderful healthy daughters!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr Moroski takes is time to listen, is informative and very nice. He delivered my 2 children.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr Morosky is very attentive and takes the time to listen. He gives alternative suggestions and does not rush patients. I have seen him for approx 15 yrs and would not leave this practice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

I met Dr. Morosky the day he started in his Enfield office. He was the on-call Dr. and I was in labor. He was GREAT and VERY informative. He did a great job of soothing my fears and thanks to him I have TERRIFIC memories of my daughters birth.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Michael F. Morosky's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med