Ratings for Dr. Jerry W. Miller

The biggest problem here is that his wife runs the office. I know, enough said right? But I have heard that Assi, who is another cardiologists whose wife runs his office does a superb job. I can tell you that I was with Miller for ten years with no problems when Esther was his office manager. Professional, helpful and great. Then when his wife took over, changed the entire staff, and went to work when she felt like it, things went downhill. I called for weeks about a signed letter I was told would be ready the next day, weeks ago. She bit my head off, and when I spoke back to her in a firm (not screaming) voice, she told me I was not welcomed to email her even though her staff told me to do so. She told me she did not like my tone which was a lot kinder than hers. She said she would not be talked to in that way and hung up on me. I heard he did not return phone calls to patients, so when this happened, I was told by the staff I could not speak with him so I confirmed this rumor. I had no way to contact him directly and she told me I had to go to the office to pick up my letter and pay $10. When I arrived she gave me a letter that said he would no longer be my doctor. I spoke with some people in the waiting room while she was getting my dismissal papers and they all agreed that the service had gone down since she took over. Along with a 2 hour wait, it just seemed like even though the doctor was knowledgeable dealing with his crackpot wife was asking for too much.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Jerry W. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp