Ratings for Dr. Gustavo E. Galante

I had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr Galante. During the consultation he was very personal-able and knowledgeable. He gave me realistic expectations of my requested procedures. He was familiar with the tendency of ethnicities with more melanin to keloid. . And had a plan to minimize them if it happened. He patiently answered our questions and didn’t attempt to push unnecessary procedures. I was particularly impressed with his concern for my medical safety by explaining the risks of staying under anesthesia too long and getting multiple procedure at once. Office staff was also wonderful. Surgicenter was clean and the staff outstanding. My husband and I are totally thrilled with my results. Yes, I would do it again. Absolutely. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Dr. Galante and his staff are extremely professional and beyond knowledgable. They guide and comfort you before, during, and after your procedure. He and his team answer any question you may have straight forward and make aware all the fine print. HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

Dr. Galante and his office were very nice and informational. I really enjoyed the personal attention and the timeliness of the staff concerning my appointment. The office and surgical center was absolutely beautiful and I am very satisfied with my procedure. I look forward to having my next procedure.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I would definitely recommend Dr. Galante. Dr. and staff make you feel very comfortable from your very first visit. They are very knowledgeable and explain every aspect of your surgery to you. I am so pleased with both of my surgeries and I would do them all over again. If you are thinking of having plastic surgery I highly recommend Dr. Galante

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable staff, felt at ease from the time I had the consult through the surgery. Dr. Galante is truly the most talented surgeon in Northwest Indiana hands down. Im so pleased with my results, if you want the best Dr. Galante is your surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Thank you for making me look great! I am very please with my entire experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Very happy. Would highly recommend. Everything went great. I would do my procedure all over again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

i have no hesitation recommending Dr Galante. He is both personable and professional. He encourages questions and never made me feel like he was too busy to spend time to listen to me. I chose Dr Galante based on the recommendation of a good friend and after observing the natural (yet improved) appearance she had after having several procedures done by him. I felt confident going into surgery under his care, and I was very happy with the results. My overall experience with him and his staff was outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Galante his along with his staff are exceptionally caring, compassionate, and professional. Dr. Galante sincerely cares about his patient's whole being, and not just the specific procedure he is performing. I would highly recommend Dr. Galante to anyone who needs or desires plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Galante and the entire staff are wonderful, professional and make you feel at ease. If you are some on looking for information or ready to take the next step...this is the physician and staff you want to go with. Highly recommend Dr. Galante...give the office a call.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Gustavo E. Galante's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Esteemed among Indiana plastic surgeons, Dr. Gus Galante is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and serves patients from his cosmetic surgery practices in Schererville and Valparaiso. Dr. Galante offers a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures for the face, body and breasts. Popular procedures include, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and Botox Cosmetic. Visit his website to learn more and request your consultation.

• English
  • Spanish

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1985)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox
  • Breast Lift
  • Face-lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty