Ratings for Dr. Gustavo E. Galante

i have no hesitation recommending Dr Galante. He is both personable and professional. He encourages questions and never made me feel like he was too busy to spend time to listen to me. I chose Dr Galante based on the recommendation of a good friend and after observing the natural (yet improved) appearance she had after having several procedures done by him. I felt confident going into surgery under his care, and I was very happy with the results. My overall experience with him and his staff was outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Galante his along with his staff are exceptionally caring, compassionate, and professional. Dr. Galante sincerely cares about his patient's whole being, and not just the specific procedure he is performing. I would highly recommend Dr. Galante to anyone who needs or desires plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Galante and the entire staff are wonderful, professional and make you feel at ease. If you are some on looking for information or ready to take the next step...this is the physician and staff you want to go with. Highly recommend Dr. Galante...give the office a call.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Galante and his staff are very professional, yet very friendly. I'm a scaredy cat patient, and they do everything possible to make me feel relaxed and comfortable. They have the most beautiful offices. I would highly recommend Dr Galante - very good!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

After months of research towards my decision of having a breast augmentation procedure;after having a consultation with two board-certified surgeons in the area, I chose Dr.Galante.Not only was he attentive to what I was looking for,he listened and answered all of my questions;he and his staff made me feel very comfortable.There was no nervousness or apprehension towards having the procedure completed after speaking with him. Dr.Galante and his surgical staff made the day relaxing and effortless from start to finish. From pre-op set up to the light hearted talk about music when I was brought into the operating room to Dr.Galante talking with my husband and I afterwards.Dr.Galante even took time later that evening to call and personally check on me.The entire experience was first class.I know the decision to choose Dr.Galante was the right one.I highly recommend Dr.Galante to anyone looking for a Plastic Surgeon,no matter what procedure they are looking to have completed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Tara Miller reviewed recently Quality Excellent I had a breast augmentation in July 2012 and am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Galante was open and honest about the procedure and made me feel comfortable with my decision. My expectations were high and I am so pleased with my outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Galante. You will be impressed not only with the professionalism of his services and his staff, but also with the sincere concern he has for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I am very pleased with my results! My breast augmentation was done in Feb 24, 2012 by Dr. Gus Galante. Truly a an artist in the medical field. The staff is professional and organized. Everything was great! -S.T.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Excellent physician and very skilled. So pleased with my eyelid surgery.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and breast aug. Dr Galante and staff were wonderful to me. My surgery went good. i feel sooo much better it was so worth it. Iam so much happier with the way my clothes fit.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I researched and visited with two different plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Galante. I could not be happier with the results. The breast augmentation and the lipo that was performed surpassed my expectations. I'm a wife and mother of two. I now have the figure I had when I was in my 20's. Dr. Galante had the best bed side manner. He was extremely genuine thru the whole process. Answering all my concerns and giving suggestions when needed. After the surgery he phoned me that same evening to make sure everything was going well. He came highly recommended and I'm glad I chose Dr. Galante. I have already referred friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Gustavo E. Galante's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Esteemed among Indiana plastic surgeons, Dr. Gus Galante is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and serves patients from his cosmetic surgery practices in Schererville and Valparaiso. Dr. Galante offers a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures for the face, body and breasts. Popular procedures include, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and Botox Cosmetic. Visit his website to learn more and request your consultation.

• English
  • Spanish

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1985)

• Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox injections
  • Breast lift
  • Face-lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Otoplasty
  • Chemical peel

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.