Ratings for Dr. Jack P. Rock

Wonderful surgeon who follows through with his patients. Heard nothing but good things about him prior to my surgery and he did not disappoint

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I am grateful for the skill and talent of Dr. Jack Rock. His neurosurgical skill resolved a very difficult sciatica condition for me and I felt fully informed and fully involved. I feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I can not say enough about the skill and professionalism of Dr. Rock. Dr. Rock made having neurosurgery much easier for me. He answered all of mine and my families questions. He and his staff were very informative and explained everything in detail. I felt they well prepared me for my surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Rock is an excellent doctor. Recognizing that he is extremely busy, he always took the time to explain situations to me. He has a wonderful bed side manner and I greatly appreciated his expertise and high level of competency. I would entrust him with any of my family members.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Jack P. Rock's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)