Ratings for Dr. Peter D. Weiss

Dr Weiss delivered both of my children and has been my doctor for about 20 years. He caring, gentle, takes his time you, doesn't rush the appointment and asks lots of questions. His staff has been with him the entire time I have been with him, which means he must be a great boss. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Weiss is the best, I switched from a Dr in the valley who didn't care if I lived or died when i was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Dr. Weiss to my rescue. Took me under his wing, sent me to the right doctors. The man is a caring, considerate, compassionate and gentle. He saved my life, I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Weiss is by far the best OB I have ever had. He was born to be an OB. I had a VBAC and he was completely supportive and everything went amazing. He knows his stuff and he is great with patients. I can't say enough good things about him. He is incredible.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

the best Doctor I have ever been too. I flew in from out of state to see him. He did a minimally invasive surgery which was very successful. The doctors in my state wanted to do a hysterectomy. Dr Weiss is recognized nationally as one of the best. I'm pregnant now and wish I could fly in for him to do the delivery. Debbi G is his assistant who is also awesome.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

never go to dr peter weise, he just care for money... he makes you take unnecessary test ... just for a simple casual office visit i paid more than $900... he made me feel uncomfortable ... he drains your money... that penthouse doesn't mean there is good dr there

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I changed to Dr weiss from another doctor late in my pregnancy. He is what I was looking for in the first place. He is as personable as he is bright. My husband even likes him. We wanted a VBAC, and he was very open, discussed everything. The VBAC went smooth, no problems. Love this guy

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

oustanding office he is a member of Cedars Minimally Invasive surgery center of Excellence.Great staff

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Weiss is an absolute gem. I had multiple fibroid tumors that several other doctors did not want to bother with. All of them said that I must have a hysterectomy. During my search, several years went by, then I found Dr. Weiss. He treated me like he would a dear friend or family member. He is one of the top doctors in the nation and I can see why. He is an expert in many ways that can directly affect how a patient may react to specific treatments. He went the extra-mile to make sure that I wouldn't suffer any ill effects from anesthesia. He was willing to explain every question, comment and concern about my condition. He knew that I wanted to keep my uterus, so he made sure that this request was possible. He specializes in pelvic reconstructive surgery, so I knew that he was capable of performing the myomectomy, which he had done extremely well. I am so lucky to have this wonderful man for my doctor. I love him and will have no other.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

caring, compassionate, all in all a great doctor.Staff was friendly and helpful. I saw a celeb in the reception room waiting like everyone else. that was refreshing

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

doctor is very helpfull. Can handel situations with calm, has lots of experience and makes the patient feel confortable. Listens to patient, returns calls promptly and always has someone available to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Peter D. Weiss's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)