Ratings for Dr. Sang W. Yoo

Dr Yoo is a wonderful man. I have been seeing him for a very long time. He is professional and caring. He has helped me with several tramatic issue in my life. He doesn’t rush you and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Omg he doesn’t listen... he’s won’t let you talk... the worst..his English is very good either

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. YOO , terrible doctor , terrible staff members, and terrible individual.. He prescribes a lot of unnecessary medications and rushes sessions .Appointments are scheduled you still wait 2 hours before being seen. No apology but only that the doctor is running late. . They overbook purposely and don't care only to say they can reschelue. Does not have a recovery doctor and is not affiliated with any hospital including Clara Maass . Recently admitted and said I'm Dr. YOO patients only to find out he has not affiliated with the hositipal for quite some years. Not trust worrying!!! Not worth treating my mental illness and not needing being over medicated. Not even giving one ⭐️ . Please check his Bio and call any hospital he alleges working. A 73 yr old scam artist making a living seeing patients he could care less for. Money talks and bull shit walks...This is Dr. YOO a non caring person.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Compassionate doctor who cares for his patients. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Yoo has helped me greatly. It is apparent that he truly cares for the well-being of his patients. He is sensitive, well knowledged, intuitive, and truthful.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was suidal and depressed. He held my hand and saved my life. Now I'm myself.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Yoo for 15 years. He has helped me tremendously. He has helped me through some very tragic events in my life. He is very truthful and doesn't tell you what to hear but what you need to hear. He is kind and takes his time with me every time I see him. I am never rushed. His staff is wonderful and always available to help. I can't say enough about the quality care I received from Dr. Yoo He really cares about his patients. He is truely what a doctor should be!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I've seen multiple psychiatrists within the last five years and nine come close to Dr. Yoo. Everyone else just wanted to send me home with strong medications instead of digging deeper to find the root of the problem and go about medicating with baby steps. He cares about finding long lasting healthy solutions for his patients and not just writing out a prescription and taking the next patient. He's changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

As a patient of 17 years, I have found that Dr Yoo is an exceptional psychiatrist because he is thoughtful and sensitive to the needs of his patients. I will always be grateful to him for managing my severe mental breakdowns. Also Dr Yoo has extensive clinical and academic expertise ; his work has been published in major med/ science journals. In addition, he can speak on a broad range of topics which is interesting and helpful to the patients.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Yoo for several years. He is exceptional at connecting with patients. His ability to listen and have compassion with patients is far above what I have seen with other practitioners. His cutting edge knowledge on pharmacology far outweighs his colleagues. I would not be here without his help.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Sang W. Yoo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Korean

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal