Ratings for Dr. Phyllis W. Scherr

She was recommended to me by two different colleagues who said she was great. I agree with them. She knows her stuff, is respectful and is patient (unlike other doctors that make you feel rushed). She's also kind and personable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

1. In my initial birth control consultation I had to remind Dr. Scherr a number of times that I have a blood clot disorder and that I can't use birth control containing hormones. 2. In my second visit she left me on the table in stirrups during a biopsy while she took a cell phone call. 3. When she came back from her call, she did not wash her hands, instead she used disinfecting lotion. 4. The biopsy was not followed up with the promised phone call. When I called 2 weeks later for results she said all was fine. A week later I received a letter from the lab stating that there was not enough tissue to make a determination. I only saw her for two visits. I'll be following up elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Scherr is a fabulous physician: current, knowlegeable and very supportive.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

I couldn't ask for a finer gynecologist or a kinder more intelligent more thourough doctor. She is simply a terrific human being (an extremely desirable quality in a doctor or anyone else for that matter...)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

She has always been honest and open with me. She is extremely knowledgable and gental. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

I've seen Dr. Scherr for about 5 years. She is one of the most caring and human doctors I have had. She listens closely, is compassionate, and combines that with her intelligence and knowledge to provide excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

The only complaint I have is her limited office hours. She is the only doctor I have ever been to how actually went beyond the norm to help me. She attended a seminar on holistic healing and actually asked the expert who was speaking about my case for his advice. She is willing to find answers and do whatever it takes to help you make the best decisions possible. She's great!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Phyllis W. Scherr's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1984)