Ratings for Dr. Miguel F. Alvelo-Rivera

This doctor is horrible . He was fired from Moffitt Cancer Hospital because he didn't know what he was doing and patients died. His profile shows no Malpractice (wrong) . He was forced to resign and is not allowed to practice in Florida. He couldn't even put on a feeding tube . It took 6 tries until another Dr was told to do it because he couldn't. Call HR in Tampa, Fl. Moffitt Cancer. Don't let his smooth talk snow you. He killed my dad. Now he is working out of Florida. Henry Ford Hospital. Good Luck people. Notice he never specified Moffitt Cancer Hospital. His profile says 2003, then 2011.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

4/25/10 Dr.Rivera did left upper lobectomy for cancer on me on Tues. PM in March 09 at Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa Fl and I was home that Friday afternoon. He did video assisted. I had minimal postop pain. Post op visit two weeks later and I was released to go back to work. Awesome surgeon! that deserves 5 rating. Would follow him if need additional surgery.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

I had to have my entire left lung removed due to cancer. Dr. Rivera did the surgery on a Monday morning and I was home in Fairmont, WV Friday evening. He is an amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Miguel F. Alvelo-Rivera's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup