Ratings for Dr. Chandrasekhar Varma

Dr. Varma finally stabilized me and my Graves disease after being yanked around, mis-diagnosed and mis treated by 2 other endo's. While he doesn't have the best bedside manners, seems always in a hurry (what doc isn't?) and never puts the dang laptop down to actually LOOK at you.... the man sure knows his stuff and has helped me a LOT. I am very grateful to him. The one time he was not avaiable, his PA saw me - very very through.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I have never been to such a rude Dr in my life . I should have filed a lawsuit .honestly ..he doesn't take the time to listen ,instead he passes judgement and forms an opinion and its his way or the highway ..not every diabetic is a open close case ..I have many complications,and when I am feeling close to death(no joke) the last thing I need is a Dr yelling at me . and his partner jst walks around with a laptop they are more concerned about what they type than what you are saying ..if theyd put the damn laptop down and really listen maybe they'd get the answers they are looking for . Dr Varma...wherever you are from .....go back QUICK!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Chandrasekhar Varma's Credentials

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Escondido, CA