You may also like

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

He provided me a service without informing me. I had to pay him for the service I did not order. Is this the way how makes the money? I only need to pay $10 because my insurance pays for the balance. However, I feel cheated and violated. This is the reason I am writing the review.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

He is a wonderful and thoughtful me. Explains the lab result pros/cons. has a warm smile and makes you feel at ease. treats the person as whole rather that other aspects. best MD i ever had. Part of the anchor health group, which is the best in my estimation.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

He was very friendly, very smart and caring. He helped me and gave me insight where prior Doctors had not. I have recommeded him to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Charles Kilo's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1991)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very Nice. Knows his stuff. Well Educated. Receptionist, Kim, is so nice as well as his nurse. "

September 25, 2015