Ratings for Dr. Christine C. Borghi-Cavallaro

You'll wait for hours if you even get an appt. Not unusual to wait one to two hours. Staff is rude, nurses are rude. Dr. Borghi-Cavallaro is never available so you'll end up see the PA. Get em in, get em out seems to be the normal here. You will get lectured and made to feel small if the Dr. feels you are not meeting her standards. She acts like she doesn't believe you most times or doesn't want to deal with an issue. Talks down to you and pushes her beliefs into her medicine. Referrals are the common place here. Can't make a diagnosis them herself. When you do get an appt, she is ALWAYS running behind. My family and myself have not been able to get an appt with her in years. Not unless you can wait 6 months for an appt. Half my family left in disgust with the office but I'm still the fool. You call for an appt and they refer you to her nurse who doesn't answer her phone and will call back. Most people will call back that day. Not here. You could say it was an emergency and it would make no difference. Not even being a patient for over 20 years. You are just a human with a dollar sign on your face here. Don't even consider sending your enemies here.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I moved out of state, and miss Dr. Borghi after being with her nearly 20 years. She has been human, sharing, thorough and supportive throughout major health crises such as cancer and heart surgery. She also knows some fingerspelling and signs and has been terrific about providing interpreters when needed. I haven't found a new doctor as great and am still looking.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

My regular Doctor, Dr. Booth was on vacation when I had immense back pain that required me to miss a week of work and not be able to use my legs. My spine literally locked up in the worst pain i've ever imagined! (i'm 21) So my parents, after three days of nothing working brought me in to see Dr. Borhgi and she immediately told me that I was imagining the pain. She then told me that on a lab result I got back A YEAR AGO she noticed I wasn't taking a particular medicine. I told her I was using herbal supplements and she insisted that my back pain, and fact I couldn't walk was due to my hypothyroidism. She started lecturing me on how irresponsible I was for not taking Synthroid and how Herbs do not work at all and told me my back pain was my own fault. A week later she sent me a letter saying recent blood tests showed I was back to levels and that I had a slipped disk and she was sorry for not believing me. Regardless, i will NEVER see her again!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Borghi-Cavallaro is simply the best. She amount of quality time she takes with her patients is above and beyond what is "necessary." Not only is she truly interested in your medical health but has a real desire to know about your personal life as well. Her bedside manner is bar-none. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dedicated health professional.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009