Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Yalowitz

I have seen Dr. Yalowitz for more than 20 years. He is very thorough and explains everything in great detail. I would not dream of changing my urologist. Only complaint: it is sometime necessary to wait for a long time since he may be unavoidably tied up with surgery at the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I saw Dr. Yalowitz for an urgent prostate exam. Another doctor told me I was a "high cancer risk". Dr. Yalowitz saw me right away. He was very thorough and he explained things to me in detail. He told me my prostate was excellent and PSA and other tests confirmed his diagnosis. A couple of days later he called me personally on my cell phone to tell me he found sugar in my urine. He said "Go see your doctor as soon as you can, I've already sent your test results to his office." It turns out I have type 2 diabetes which my GP had missed completely! Thank God for thorough and conscientious Dr. Yalowitz. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Saw me on an emergency basis within hours and got me scheduled in a busy hospital for surgery within the same week. Staff was exceptional ...overall great experience with the physician (who came highly recommended) and everyone. Turned a rough and stressful experience into a relatively smooth one. Would absolutely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Philip A. Yalowitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1962)