Ratings for Dr. Giuseppe Aliperti

Miserable old man.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Aliperti saved my sister's life. He is extremely knowledgeable about all matters having to do with the pancreas. He was also the only one who was able to provide relief to my 84-year old father who required stents. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Aliperti is one of the most compassionate and caring physician I have had the pleasure to see. I have pancreatic divisum a structural defect of the pancreas. I have had multiple stents due to duct strictures and feel very lucky to have a physician like Dr. Aliperti.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Reason I see Aliperti - Bile and pancreatic duct stenting, SOD, and chronic pancreatitis - Dr. Aliperti and the staff have always been willing to do everything in their power to help me. I feel extremely lucky to have been referred to Dr.Aliperti. Based on the care I have received in the past and the current care I am receiving, I have no problem recommending him. It's a huge comfort knowing that Aliperti and his team will always be there for me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have been a patient for about 18 months. I love Doctor Aliperti. He has taken good care of me. I think people need to understand that he speaks fluent Italian and decent English and he is just not a talkitive guy. Hes always had compassion with me even when hes frustrated with me. My only complaint is refills and referals. I feel like they surgically help me .. then leave me to fend for myself. I feel like I am also un-educated, and would like him and his staff to be more helpful in this area. He has saved my life and done it with the least amout of trauma to my pancreas. ER Joplin Mo

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I would not go to this dr ever again. He did the ERCP and I develope pancreaitis to this procedure. He was late to the procedure and he was in a rush. I develope pancreaitis due to his neglect and I was in the hospital for two months and I only saw him once. His staff saw me and he only came to the hospital once. He did not care about me. I would never go back to him. I was off work for 6 months due to his neglect. I have to agree his bed side manner is the worst that I have seen! He would rather spend time on the golf course then his patients. While making a ton of money off my insurance company. Not I have a damage pancreas & diabetes due his mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

This is just my opinion. They do not spend enough time figuring out your case when you have complications from the ERCP, or when your symptoms return. Dr. Aliperti stated in my ERCP report that it doesn't help everyone, yet when it doesn't help he does not have any other answers. I would NOT recommend him to anyone. I also had problems with getting refills on scripts. I had to argue with the staff several times and if I called them with questions about medications they were not patient and acted like I was inconveniencing them to the point that they were rude at times.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Had an ERCP from him. Side effects were not explained well by staff. After having side effects post op, staff made me drive 2 hours to office to tell me (that I described very well on phone) that it was normal and textbook for this procedure. Could have saved me the trip by just saying that it was normal, either before or after the procedure. BTW, an ERCP can lead to having severe but very short spasms is abdomen that may fade after time or be permanent (mine are apparently permanent.)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Very knowledgable physician. He was the one that got it right!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I only spoke with the staff when I called and had problems after my procedure. They would look at my records and guess what should be done next. I only spoke with doctor Aliperti at the hospital immediately following my procedures, that was very frustrating. He took great care of me when I was under his care, but it would be nice to talk to the doctor instead of the office staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Giuseppe Aliperti's Credentials

• Univ Di Napoli, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia 1, Napoli, Italy (Grad. 1979)

Unicare