Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Dabb

I am very unhappy with Dr. Dabb's work. I can't stress that enough. Years later I still think about how much I hate what he did to me. I advise anyone reading this to stay away.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Terrible Bedside manner, rude when questioned. I would never suggest this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Excellant surgeon but the timeness of insurance submittals -8 months after surgery and 5 months after follow up visits creates issues and lets the patient holding a large bill that should have been covered by the insurance. While I questioned the billing - they added a $10 late fee per month while they investigated it. They then credited the account with a copay that had been paid the previous year in error but it sill left a large balance that I owed. They turned it over to collections and screwed my credit. At the last visit I was told I didn't need a precertification or a copay - I was told I didn't owe anything - that the followup was included in the surgery fees and then 6 months later I get a bill when they charged the insurance company for the follow up visit and it didn't pay

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Not only would not accept responsibility for poor work, he became downright mean and sarcastic when it was pointed out to him. He's short tempered and made personal attacks when deficiencies were pointed out. No cost touch-ups actually cost about 1/5 of original cost. I feel that out of spite the touch-up work was not satisfactory. I had to have most of the work redone at nearly the original cost.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Richard W. Dabb's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1969)

GHI