Ratings for Dr. Heather L. Kipa-Joseph

Dr. Kipa is amazing. She makes you feel like you are her only patient of the day, She takes time to listen, and provides clear, knowledgable detail on your options. She also supports you when you've made a decision. I'm so glad I found her, she's one of the best. And has helped me through a couple tough health decisions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Kipa is an excellent OB/GYN. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. She really takes the time to listen to you and never rushes with her appointments. In the age where many doctors seem to care only about getting to the next appointment, Dr. Kipa really cares about your whole well-being and comfort. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Kippa managed my pregnancy throughout and did a wonderful job. After complications from c-section performed by a another doctor, she made me aware of my opinions and made me feel confident in her ability to fix the wound. She is very sympathetic and comforting to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

The most amazing ob I've ever had the opportunity of seeing

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Kipa is the most compassionte doctor I have ever met. She took time with me to review my issues. I feel Dr. Kipa is extremely knowledgable and professional in her medical prctice. She took the time to really discuss and elborate on my condtions and them placed me on some medication. Dr. Kipa is not only a great doctor but is also a very kind, genuine person.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Heather L. Kipa-Joseph's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2002)