Ratings for Dr. Sheri L. Hamersley

A few years ago, after experiencing my 4th miscarriage, I was referred by my doctor. She ran lots of tests, assistant informed me after checking that my insurance covered tests. Later, I received a bill for $1,500. Assistant apologized and said I had to pay for the test, it was not covered after all. There was no explanation of the test except that everything looked normal. They assured me that they were in my corner to support and asssist. I became pregnant again, and called about a year later asking to be seen ASAP since I was high risk for miscarriage, and I felt that I really needed progesterone. I was told I could not be seen until I was past my first trimester. I ended up having a miscarriage. I pleaded for an appointment and/or an order of progesterone. There was no interest or concern.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I went to see Dr. Sheri Hamersley with my second baby. After being high risk with my first child and not fond of my doc (a diff one) I was skeptical to go back to another fetal medicine. I was so happy with the care of this office! Staff were very friendly. Dr. Hamersley's professionalism, guidance, keeping info up to date with my OBGYN... I really felt I got the best care for my baby girl. She also was very aware of my needs as a mother, and listed to them. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Hamersley and her staff are the best MFM group in the area. She helped manage an extremely high risk pregnancy that resulted in a safe delivery for mom and twins. She is incredibly friendly, smart, and decisive and I trusted her with each decision we made a long the way. We would not have our beautiful twins if it weren't for the hard work of Dr H and her team.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Hamersley and her lovely staff! They have all been very helpful with easing my mind about pregnancy, delivery, and the after care of my children. No question was left unanswered and the monthly sonograms left my husband and I with a peek into our future! I really appreciate the time she spends with patients and the knowledge she shares with every situation. I would and have highly recommended this practice!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

This is my 2nd pregnancy with Dr. Hamersley & her practice. I use midwife care, so I go here for genetic counseling, screens & ultrasounds. Dr. Hamersley has a pleasant & friendly bedside manner, & I deeply trust her professional opinions. She & her staff are a pleasure to work with & I know I’m in good, caring & competent hands. I can always count on friendly, courteous treatment, thorough checks & answers to every question, without feeling rushed. I would undoubtedly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Yes, the wait can be long. But that's usually for 2 reasons: 1. They have urgent or emergent cases they need to fit in. When pregnant, you never want to be in that situation but if you are, you really want an MFM practice that responds to you. and 2. They take time to talk and answer any questions. It does mean a delay at times, but it also means your questions will be answered too. This is an excellent practice and it's terrible to see reviews that suggest otherwise. If you are a reasonable person who appreciates good customer service, don't hesitate to go here. Dr. Hamersley is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

From the moment you walk into Dr. Hamersley's office you can feel the warmth. The staff in the front were always so nice and welcoming. They never made you feel rushed. Then you get to see Sarah, the genetic counselor and she is so knowledgeable. She really takes the time to get to know you and your family history and explain everything to you. Then you see the techs and Dr. Hamersley who immediately makes you feel at ease. She also explains things in great detail and makes sure that you don't have any questions or concerns. Overall, I never left with any questions or felt uncomfortable in the office which was so important to me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Hamersley is very kind, professional and she is the best at what she does. I had my cvs test done yesterday, she did a great job Quick, clean and professional. I can't thanks her enough for her kindness. Also everybody's are wonderful in her office. They all treat you just like you are the only patient there. I recommend Dr. Hamersley to my family and friends. I drive 45 miles to go to her office but it is worth it!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Hamersley and her staff are very considerate to the customer. The doctor is experienced and her staff are courteous and patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Hamersley and her staff are very professional and caring. They made us feel welcome and comfortable. They take their time with us and in turn you may have to wait a bit to be called back. I appreciate that they take their time, I would rather that than be rushed out of the door.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Sheri L. Hamersley's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1990)

Assurant