Ratings for Dr. Kuntal M. Thaker

He is very good and caring. He listens and makes sure that you understand what is going on with you and what needs to be done. I sent my neighbor to him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was scared of going through invasive procedures but Dr Thaker and his staff helped me get over my fears to get the care. He also talked to my family at my request and took very good care of me. He is very nice and good.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Great and caring doctor. Would highly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Thaker is one of the nicest physicians I have ever encountered. He and his staff made the whole procedure more like a day at the spa than a medical procedure. It was so easy, and everyone was very kind. I felt very well looked after. And the whole thing was no big deal! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I'm very impressed with Dr. Thaker. He is thorough, patient and thoughtful. He considered my various treatment options, explained each one to me and explained his recommendations. He listened closely to my questions and took the time to thoroughly answer each one.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Caring and easy going. Excellent bedside manner. Put me at ease and listened to my concerns. His medication has really helped me.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Kuntal M. Thaker's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA