You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kuntal M. Thaker

Dr. Thaker is one of the nicest physicians I have ever encountered. He and his staff made the whole procedure more like a day at the spa than a medical procedure. It was so easy, and everyone was very kind. I felt very well looked after. And the whole thing was no big deal! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I'm very impressed with Dr. Thaker. He is thorough, patient and thoughtful. He considered my various treatment options, explained each one to me and explained his recommendations. He listened closely to my questions and took the time to thoroughly answer each one.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Kuntal M. Thaker's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Thaker is one of the nicest physicians I have ever encountered. He and his staff made the whole procedure more like a day at the spa than a medical proce..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm very impressed with Dr. Thaker. He is thorough, patient and thoughtful. He considered my various treatment options, explained each one to me and explained ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring and easy going. Excellent bedside manner. Put me at ease and listened to my concerns. His medication has really helped me."

December 29, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=173467'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014