Ratings for Dr. Roberto Saez

Dr. Saez is as good of doctor as I have had in my lifetime. I am happy he is my doctor. I appreciate the personal follow up and his desire to focus on total healthy living, not just fix what is wrong. The Mercy appointment system itself is totally pitiful, but Dr. Saez is TOPS.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

It takes 6 weeks to get in for any reason, from sinus infection to thyroid nodules - no appt. availability. Feel like I was urged to sign on as new patient (do they get stipend or monetary reward of some sort?) and then completely ignored. I know several friends that have seen him for weight loss and they are given meds to assist them. This seems to be his focus. DEFINITELY NOT A Primary CARE Physician. RUN ELSEWHERE!!! If you have established with him DO NOT WAIT until you really need a physician, because he won't be available. 3 separate attempts for appt over a 2 month timeframe - sinus infection, neck pain from a car accident and thyroid nodules found during neck testing. All required a wait of 6 weeks or more for appt. DO NOT TAKE ON NEW PATIENTS IF YOU CAN SEE THEM... It is sad commentary on internist's in our area when Wellquest is giving more consistent primary care then the internists.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Saez is one of the best doctors ever. He genuinely takes a personal interest in his patients and remembers detailed information about me every time I visit. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

This physician is top-notch..He is personable, caring, and compassionate. He also excels in kindness.He's realistic and ranks top in educating his patient..I wish I would have had him all my long lived life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Not happy with the care I recieved from this doctor. Went in and had some tests ran blood/EKG. Was feeling ill the next day. I called the office at 8:15 am. Nurse called at approx 12pm. I explained the situation. She agreed to consult the doctor and call me back. I never recieved any further call from her nor the doctor about what to do. I would not reccommend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

This doctor is absolutely worthy of a 10 rating on a scale of 1 - 5 with 5 being Good. Exceptional in all categories. His office staff is trustworthy and reliable as well. Couldn't imagine changing from this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I was so surprised at Dr. Saez. This doctor is unlike any other I'd ever visited before; he saved my life quite possibly and talked to me like I was a person not a patient. He even called and spoke to me personally about my lab results. Oh, and he's not one of those fat smoking do as I say not as I do doctors. He walks his talk. He also taught me that family history is as important as my own health and that I shouldn't only go to the doctor when I'm sick. He told me to prevent getting sick by going for "wellness" checkups and by doing that i'd be ahead of the game. So since seeing him I've lost 20 needed pounds, stopped smoking, and began riding my bike. Oh maybe I shouldn't mention - but i will - I also had my first colonoscopy - not a day at the circus but his insistance - and for no other reason than that I will be forever grateful to him. And I hear everyone who goes to doc saez eventually starts to ride a bike. I hear he even wears those funny lance armstrong shorts.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008