Ratings for Dr. Darshna S. Chandrasekhara

Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. Her staff is extremely unprofessional! And all Dr. Dashna cares about is money, that's it! There are way better choices for OBGYN in Irving to pick from. Please don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

SCAM - Twice overcharged and I didn't find out until my insurance told me. Then Dr. Chandra's office refused to re-print receipt and even denied being able to pull up past transactions when I tried to get a refund. They couldn't even tell me how much they charged me on previous occasions. They kept saying that there was no one available who could discuss refunds. The office is designed so that no employee has the authority to make corrections to billing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Please save yourself time and frustration and find a doctor who cares. I went to Dr. C for family planning back in 2014. She never did a pelvic check or pap smear (though I hadn't done one in 2 years) to see if everything was normal, she ran some blood work and had a nurse call me to inform me that I had hypothyroidism. When I asked what it was, the nurse didn't know and just told me to take medication as prescribed by the doctor. So she put me on Levothyroxine. When I asked to see the doctor so she can explain to me what my issue was, she told me I'll see her in my next check, which was going to be in another month. So I had to do my own research. I had to come back to the clinic every 3 months to get more blood work done to check my thyroid level, but in order to see Dr. C and remind her the initial reason why I came to her (which was to start a family) I had to purposely request a visit with her, she never followed up with me and asked her nurse to schedule me for an appointment! And whenever I did see her (which was 3 times in 2 years with her) it was no more than 5 min, and again, she never checked my pelvic, never checked my tube or asked if my husband had any issue on his end to understand why after 2 years I still wasn't pregnant. Dr. C does not care at all! She might be all about the money, but definitely not about the patients. What a waste of my 2 years. Dr C. makes doctors look bad, she's unable to care. Please save yourself time and frustration and find a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I came into the hospital's ER because I was in my final stages of pregnancy. I had just moved to the city and my OB was far away. I put my trust into this hospital and Dr. Chandra and it was the worst decision of my life. I was dilated and ready for normal birth but she just kept pushing me towards C-Section. The nurse told the doctor that I was dilated and ready for it but she kept pushing towards C-Section. After I tried to explain the situation, she become very rude and told me that I'm a terrible mother for being selfish to tell her that I want normal delivery. She told me some heart-breaking things that made me cry during my labor pains and I felt like committing suicide. I cried and she was just stone-heartedly telling me that I have to have C-Section. She told me that the baby heart beat was slow which was lying because when I asked the nurse she said the baby is totally fine. She ended up giving me a C-section and I went through a lot of pain. She over-medicated me with experimental medicine that gave me terrible migraines during the surgery. The post-birth service was just as bad. I would never recommend anyone to her and would warn everyone against her. This was an experience I'll never forget.

Submitted August 22, 2015

Today, I had an appointment with Dr. Dashna and it was the most horrible experience ever. She made me wait in a room for more than an hour and at the end she never saw me. I made the appointment because I have a very bad pain and she knew because the nurse asked me the reason of my appointment. Looks like the Doctor doesn't care about her patients, if she needed to go at least you go to the room an say sorry I need to go. SHE IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

They are all money. They never pickup calls on time. Very bad experience. I won't suggest her anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

staff are pathetic, they are unhelpful, unprofessional and make sure they convey the message that they have to talk to you only because you are in front of them, what a pity

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

5 stars across the board. Dr. C saw me through a very high risk pregnancy, and did exactly what it took to ensure my daughter's healthy entrance into the world. I couldn't have asked for a better more supportive doctor to see me through it. She is very knowledgeable in medicine, and takes the time study her patience. I felt like I was going to a close friend opposed to a doctor for my high risk pregnancy. I would recommend her any day. I have always gotten a call from the office staff about rescheduling appointments if she has an emergency surgery. Granted I have waited an hour before, but I understand she goes back and forth to the hospital to deliver her patience, as she is a one woman show! Her nurses are always friendly, and it all carried over to the hospital where I delivered. My experience with Dr. Chandrasekhara has hands down been a great one. And I'm so thankful that she was able to see me through this pregnancy to deliver a healthy baby girl.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Simply they want to make MONEY.. Stay away.. they are just MONEY MINDED. Even after I paid cash price for their service.. They also tried to claim from my insurance and Billing again and again and torturing us.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The worst doctor on earth. Made the biggest mistake of meeting her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Darshna S. Chandrasekhara's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1998)