Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Rosi

Horrible. That's all I have to say. He's very forgetful and could never remember me or my history from one visit to the next. I was terrified by him. I think I would have had more trust in my dentist doing OB work. This guy is seriously losing g it if he hasn't already lost it.

Submitted July 8, 2014

I personally believe that Dr. Rosi has the early signs of dementia and should stop actively practicing in medicine. He can be unpredictable and very forgetful at times. We never knew what we were walking into during an appointment. Wish I knew him 10 - 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I love my doctor Rosi! He is very loving, caring and of course, extremely knowledgeable! He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I LOVE this doctor. Just saw him for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was totally in awe with the kind of service I recieved. He's in his 70s and you would NEVER know- healthy as a horse which says something in itself- he's the best example of health I have ever seen. He also doesn't miss a beat, very on the ball and full of life. I came in for a simple check-up since I haven't had a physical since I was a kid... I came out with way more then I expected- a doctor who actually cared to take 1.5 hours with me just talking and getting to know my lifesyle and how I could improve my overall health in many areas I didn't even realize there were methods for improving. I was VERY impressed. Only wish I'd found him sooner!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Great Doctor! Delivered 3 of my kids! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Very thorough, patient, and loving doctor. Very natural approach to birthing and raising your children.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008