Ratings for Dr. Tollie B. Elliott

Dr Elliott is very good at what he does, he is an excellent doctor, but I experienced a lot of delays at his clinics. He is very responsive to concerns, he is very down to earth, creates a comfortable environment and one can easily relate with him to discuss health issues.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Elliott is an excellent OBGYN in every sense. His staff on the other hand, lacks the etiquette and quite frankly the education, of remotely being professional.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Elliott is the ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL! However, several of his staff,particularly those who work the telephone and front desk lack the quality of professional demeanor one would expect. Often they react to questions in a "huffy and impatient manner.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Elliott, he has delivered 4 of my children and I am very pleased with his care, concern and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Elliot was my doctor when I was pregnant with my twins. It was an awful experience, the office was always overbooked, and he was often not there. When he was there he did not send the time to show he cares. If I where able to decide,he would not have been paid for any services rendered. I was very unsatisfied and will Never be a patient of his again.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

awful! numerous times to book appointments and they kept cancelling and rescheduling me. The receptionist speaks very poor english, very unhelpful and unprofessional. dont bother

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr Elliott is easy to work with and the fact that it's hard to get an appt when you want it is a good thing! He stays booked because he's a great doctor who everyone wants as their OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Doctor Elliot delivered two of my three childred. And he was great. If I have anymore childred, he will be my OB.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Tollie B. Elliott's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)