Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Greco

Dr. Greco is an amazing doctor. He takes his time with his patients and goes over every question and concern they may have. I had a wonderful experience and would absolutely go back again for any surgeries I may need. I will always highly recommend Dr. Greco to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Greco is a caring physician. In addition to myself I have many friends who have become patients and he always puts the patient first. He's professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend to any friend or family member in need of his services.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff! Was so nervous going in for my consultation but was easily put at ease as soon as I stepped into the office! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a well rounded proffesional plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

This Dr is very caring & professional. I have had many flaws corrected over the years. The entire experience is a pleasure, from his wonderful staff;?through my surgery & my recovery. I highly recommend Dr Greco if you are considering cosmetic surgery

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr Greco is by far one of the best Drs I've ever had! His staff? AMAZING! Everyone is so caring and helpful. They all made me feel comfortable. I had weight loss surgery that left me with loose skin. I was very self conscious and everyone in the office held my hand through it all! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! They were available 24/7 through phone and email Through my journey. Thank you guys!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Greco is an amazing person and surgeon. He just did my eyes and I couldn't be happier. I wake up in the morning and feel like a brand new person when I look in the mirror. My sister and mother have both had surgery with him and couldn't be happier. We are lucky to have met such an amazing plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Can't say enough great things about Dr Greco. He will give you a detailed description of whatever you are thinking of doing and is so patient with answering questions and concerns. I am very happy with the results and I am going to Dr Greco do a bilateral otoplasty on my son's ears-they stick out a bit. He is extremely talented. He also has a great staff who is kind and supportive.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr Greco is a excellent doctor he is always kind and professional. I have been going to him for many years and have recommended him to my family and friends. He always ask about my family and is down to earth. His staff is kind and always professional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Greco is a wonderful physician. He shows great care and compassion and is a meticulous surgeon. His staff is warm and friendly .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I consider him the Too plastic surgeon in our area. I happily refer my friends to him knowing that they will receive the best care around.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Gregory A. Greco's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners