Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(22)

" Dr Quintana was the best rated practice next to my office. Is almost four years that D..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Greco

Dr. Greco & his staff were simply amazing! I had an unbelievable experience and would highly recommend! So happy with my results!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Greco and his staff treated me like family. They are attentive, friendly and kind. He is a one of a kind doctor and I wish all doctors were like him. Takes great care in his work and his staff do all they can to make sure you are well taken care of. The office is clean and beautiful! I'm so grateful to know and have such a wonderful group of people to turn to for their expertise.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Greco is a caring, exceptionally talented and kind Doctor. After my surgery, he was in close contact and his office staff is wonderful. I can't say enough about the thorough discussion of my procedure, answering all of my concerns. Follow up care was amazing, and best of all, I am thrilled with my outcome! I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a caring and excellent experience.

Submitted December 28, 2017

Best surgeon and staff. Thorough, kind, caring and skilled, everything you could ask for in a surgeon. Feel so lucky to have found him. I refer all family and friends.

Submitted December 28, 2017

Needed a revision 3.5 years post augmentation with mastopexy because implant pocket did not hold implant . He ignored pre op discussion, the results were far from acceptable, he was defensive, demeaning, dismissive and unprofessional. He violated my privacy disclosing information to a person who in turn told me After three months he admitted surgery needed revision, offered to redo, but after how humiliating my experience was with him, combined with not being able to trust his word or that he’d adhere to HIPAA, I declined and remain disfigured. I question a lot about the original procedure and the revision, after i’ve had consultation with experts in breast reconstruction, there were in their opinion better ways to fix the issue and probably the original issue could be avoided if blunt dissection was not used in first procedure. Be careful make sure you research how procedures can mitigate risk if reoperation. I blindly trusted him, my mistake

Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr Greco and his staff are very caring and always make you feel at ease.

Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Greco is the best of the best. His staff is efficient, kind, and professional. When I walk into the office I feel like I am the most important person in the room. Dr. Greco's knowledge and talent exceed that of any surgeon I have met. I feel that I am in the most capable hands with Dr. Greco. My results after surgery were better than anything I could have dreamed of. Dr. Greco not only delivered an outstanding result, he restored my confidence and for that I am forever grateful. I recommend Dr. Gregory Greco to everyone.

Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr Greco is a wonderful surgeon. I have referred many people to him including family members who have all said that he and his staff our amongst the most caring and professional that they have ever come across. From start to finish with my procedure, the staff kept me well informed about any concerns I had and have continued to be available at any time for me. I will continue to recommend Dr Greco

Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Greco is an amazing doctor. He takes his time with his patients and goes over every question and concern they may have. I had a wonderful experience and would absolutely go back again for any surgeries I may need. I will always highly recommend Dr. Greco to my friends and family.

Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Greco is a caring physician. In addition to myself I have many friends who have become patients and he always puts the patient first. He's professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend to any friend or family member in need of his services.

Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Gregory A. Greco's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)

GHI