Ratings for Dr. Ayman A. Abdel-Bakey

Dr. Bakey was the best and most caring mental health professional I've ever seen. He has a genuine concern for his patients. I'd happily recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. Ayman A. Abdel-Bakey was very helpful to me with my anxiety attacks. There were many things that I didn't know about the medication I was taking and the way that anxiety works on your system. I know more about my anxiety so that when I start to get upset, I look back on the last few days to see what upset me. I would recommend doctor Bakey to everyone. He is an angel sent from Heaven to help.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Bakey has been very sensitive to my anxiety and eating disorder issues. I can't say enough good things about him. He does listen, and the medication, although it is a combination, has saved my life. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

I have been seeing Dr. Bakey for roughly 2 years due to my ADD. I find him to be very helpful, caring and considerate doctor. I had an issue where my appt card said one date, but apparently my appt was scheduled for a difft date. One the date my appt card said, I sat in the office for 2hrs before leaving and none of the docs asked me why I was there (no front desk person at that time). I gave up and left. I was charged for a no-show. After submitting a letter to the board they waived the no-show fee. My experience shows they do try to be fair when dealing with us. The guy at the front desk is always nice and polite. I would recommend Dr. Bakey as he is intelligent, considerate and really listens to what you have to say. KF

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Bakey was very helpful with my husband's bipolar disorder. He actually listned to what my husband had to say, which we have had trouble finding someone who does. I do have to agree that some of the staff are rude but since I usually have evening appointments I do not see them anymore. I only had to deal with the finance women (who was quite rude and did not inform me prior to the appt how much would need to be paid) on our initial appt. After that I just deal with the front desk attendent, who is pleasent enough, and Dr. Bakey.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2006

I have gone to this doctor and his practice. They are rude, and they only care about financial gain.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

bakey is the worst dr. in the world...all he doesnt is pump you full of medication and ignore everything you say...i wouldnt recommend him to anyone, i wouldnt trust him to treat a hamster!! hes the worst!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2005