Ratings for Dr. Lawrence C. Kurtzman

Had a breast augmentation ! I look natural I have awesome cleavage and they ROCK!!!! I love they way he has us choose pictures off the website www.loveyourlook.com of how we want our Breasts to look and then he matches the picture!!!Very satisfied customer He is the Best Breast Man in Town!!!I refer him to everyone!!! Office staff AWESOME and the nurse Tammy even gave me her personal cell phone to text her anytime?? Who in health care does that anymore???love it love them!!!! Trying to figure out what I want done next!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Kurtzman came with great recommendation. From the very first visit, the office staff made me feel at ease. Dr. Kurtzman is one of the most compassionate physicians and it has truly been a pleasure being his patient. I researched my procedure (Abdominoplasty with Flank Liposuction) and area plastic surgeons in depth before finally choosing. I can honestly say I have made the best choice!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have lost over 65lbs the natural way and went to Dr. Kurtzman for a tummy tuck. I worked out 5 days per week for 2 years and ate very clean and still hated my body due to loose abdominal skin. I am a RN and was very hesitant t alter my body in any way but hated seeing my stomach every day after all the hard work I was putting in. I was given a recommendation to see Dr. Kurtzman by a trusted source. He has great bedside manner, very professional, takes his time with each patient (I never felt rushed) and, his nurse Tammy and receptionist are awesome!!! I had my tummy tuck on 1/20/15 and I am a little over 2 week post op. I am already thrilled with the results!! He has you come back at least one time per week to check your progress to avoid any complications. His nurse always responded whenever I had any questions as he did as well. I can't say enough good things about his practice. I was reading some of the reviews and was shocked to see some of the negative comments. You have to keep in mind dome people in this world are never satisfied no matter what. I would not take the time to make this long post if I did not think he is truly amazing!! I will never forget what he has done for me and my self esteem! Love this guy!! -Amanda Mastruserio

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Kurtzman made me feel so comfortable from the moment I first met him in my consultation. I was beyond happy with my botox experience, he was so gentle and is by far the best injector I have ever had. I couldn't be more pleased with my overall experience. I am now a lifetime patient of his!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

What a wonderful, caring Plastic Surgeon!!!! I was nervous about having a tummy tuck....it was so worth it!!!! Amazing results, and I was out with friends in only two days!!!! I would NEVER go anywhere else......by the way, he's THE BEST at Botox!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I was very nervous about having a facelift, but Dr. Kurtzman was awesome from start to finish. I could not be more thrilled with my results and highly recommend Dr. Kurtzman to anyone considering having a procedure.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I had a butt augmentation and he did an awful job! Not only does it look bad, but I've had nothing but problems, pain, and fluid build up on the right side. Dr. Kurtzman kept putting me on antibiotics and AVOIDING the real problem, which is a poorly placed implant. He either never has an answer or his answers constantly change. DO NOT go to him. He is inexperienced and lacks bed side manner. I now have to pay another surgeon 2 hours away, $5,500 to fix Dr. Kurtzman's mistake.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Amazing Dr. & staff - couldn't have asked for a better experience for my first cosmetic surgery. Will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Had a breast augmentation done last year in March. He really takes his time and explains things completely and do not hesitate to ask questions. The staff are always friendly. Offered the same discount as competitors and he has much more experience. Glad I chose Dr Kurtzman

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Kurtzman was FANTASTIC!!!! I wouldn't trust any other plastic surgeon! I would recommend him for everything!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Lawrence C. Kurtzman's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company