Ratings for Dr. Ighia Aintablian

Staff is very rude, unfriendly and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Worst Doctor ever!! Doesn't listen to questions or concerns just takes vitals and says everything looks good and leaves and when I asked him questions he said other patients are waiting and left. There was also a time when I decided to delay my daughters vaccine and he told me I was wasting his time coming to the office!! I will never step foot in his office ever again!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

My son has disability,and they take a excellent care of him when we visit them.I told the office manager that my son can not wait due to his disability and almost every time we go there ,they manage to give us a room ,so it is easier for my son to wait. Dr Aintablian is THE BEST,without a doubt!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

This is so far the worst Doctor I have seen so far , if you can call this Doctor.Takes forever to return your calls . You have to wait for hours to see the doctor. Office staff very unhelpful and they dont know anything about Medical Office.I dont know how he still practicing!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Aintablian is the best. Very knowledgeable and informative. The only problem I had was that I never knew I had scoliosis until I saw another doctor....... he has to update his exam system

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

sent us to a routine blood test (we hadn't asked for it), which we didn't go to, then billed the insurance $700 claiming to have performed services that he didn't. We asked for a full record of bills they've sent on our behalf, they refused. Eventually the insurance company refused to pay and we got slapped with the bill. The Ethics board should investigate this doctor, apparently he has been on probation before.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

He is one of the top 500 pediatricians in America. Which doctor that you know can tell you that?

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Ighia Aintablian's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp