Ratings for Dr. Dania L. Felipe

Absolutely horrible physician. So sorry but When I saw her at Ochsner not long after being treated by her in her residency at Childrens hospital of New Orleans, my heart stopped. As it turns out , I was told I was a smart mamma from one of her fellow colleagues because I refused for her to "practice " on my daughter again. How did she get hired as their lead pediatric endocrinologist.?! She didn't last long- she was let go not long afterwards. But she still practices?! Yikes! she told a brittle bones patient to go ahead and let a few bones break, told an adrenal insufficient patient life threatening advice about lowering her Cortef! And that's only two stories. She has given awful medical advice to at least three different other patients as well. I have never felt a need to express such a warning to anyone who ever is in her care. Please seek healthcare from someone who actually cares and has knowledge of how to help you!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Dania L. Felipe's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 2004)

Harvard-Pilgrim