Dr. Jerry Wayne Chandler

Ratings for Dr. Jerry Wayne Chandler

Dr Chandler was very knowledgeable,explaination very good could undertand just what he was saying.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Pretty arrogant and impatient. I found someone else in his practice who took time with me and provided me with much better care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Chandler is a very caring doctor who goes the extra mile to treat your symtoms. He is very up to date with new procedures and gives it 110% effort to do all he can in any given situation. I feel that he treated my husband the way he would treat his father. He gaves us all the options, risks and benefits. He never sugar coated anything and acted promptly in every situation. He has been my husbands cardiologist for almost 20 years. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr.Chandler is an excellent cardiologist. His treatment of both my parents has been impeccable. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Jerry Chandler was my Father's cardiologist and failed him in every way. If my Father's heart was so bad as we were told, then Chandler should have recommended a heart transplant or traditional heart surgery. Not Robotic heart valve surgery and certainly NOT at Trinity hospital, which does not know if it is "coming or going!" Chandler needs to get off his pedastal! and no one in their "right mind" should choose him as a cardiologist. Save your own life and avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Has been our cardiologist for 16 years. Extremely knowlegeable, very personable, friendly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2005

Dr. Jerry Wayne Chandler's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)