Ratings for Dr. Vinod K. Jona

Helped me a lot with my diagnosis of Cancer. Took time to explain the tests including showing the CT scan pictures. Could not have asked for more. Was very caring to me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Saw him a few years back. After all the test he ordered I come back for my results & he spent less than 5 minutes with me (very little bedside manners) Did not explain the condition at all. I was in shock and asked only a few questions most I felt he should have answered for me. He basically prescribed a inhaler and left me with the nurse to explain how to use it rushing off to his next patient. I feel like he is a Good Doctor but overloaded with patients and has very little time to devote. Left me quite depressed searching the internet for answers

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Has treated me well. Very easy to get alone. Great knowledge

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Best pulmologist. Has helped me and my family. Explains all the test results very well. Great staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

His bedside manner is horrible. He rushes through your appointment , and hastily leaves the room after a few minutes. If you stop to ask him even one question, he seems so uncomfortable and ready to go.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Wonderful and caring Doctor that took excellent care of my grandmother with lung cancer and copd!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Was kind and caring and really knows his stuff. excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I can not express enough my thoughts on Dr. Jona and his practice style. I am in the medical field and understand that a doctors career is a practice thus not alwasy correct, however giving patients information that is not true and misleading to them and their family is unbearable. Please make sure you know everything before you diagnose a patient with stage 3 lung cancer with one diagnostic test. My father was diagnosed with Stage 3 by Dr. Jona when in reality it was in Stage 2. Statistically there is a matter of years in survival rate and major difference in treatments. Thank God for our Wonderful Oncologist who is practicing within his scope...maybe Dr. Jona should speak with his patients about the facts he knows and not assume diagnoses out of his scope of practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Excellent physician.very caring and good knowledge

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Vinod K. Jona's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1994)

AARP