You may also like

Dr. Rawlinson made me feel confortable and answered all of my questions. He was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel that I was safe in his care. I'm seeing a bunch of different specialist that are trying to help me and are keeping in contact with my other doctors. I also appreciated Doctor Rawlinson seeing me so quickly. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Rawlinson is very knowledgeable and professional. He knows what he is talking about and explains things to where I can understand. Also, Nancy in his front office has been so helpful and professional. Any doctor would be lucky to have her as their employee.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

there are very few doctors left like dr. rawlinson. very caring, interested in hearing the patient, very compassionate. he always returns phone calls,even late at night. a fine doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. William K. Rawlinson's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=173278'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=173278'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014